Can kids become transgender ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those saying that the children were born in that way, let me refer you to the statistics. I did my research before coming here. If your child is born with gender dysphoria; the chance is 0.005% - 0.014% for males and 0.002% - 0.003% for females.

And with the current number of children and young teenagers coming out as trans does not match up with the numbers what so ever.
Umm if your numbers aren't based on the number of people coming out as trans, then where do they come from???

I don't think under 18s should be able to have huge permanent modifications done because they might regret it, but non-permanent changes like hairstyle, clothing, and maybe puberty blockers are perfectly okay.

I think that’s right

The openly gay kid would kick the **** out of anyone that insulted him. We had one who wasn’t open but definitely was gay and he killed himself because of the bullying he got
☹️ I was more pecked at for being a ginge 😒bullies and racists deserve everything they get

There is no Trans Gene.

Which means from my basic understanding, *becoming trans* is behavioural. Even if that one day is found to be false, its still doesnt justify allowing children to irreversibly alter the bodies .
There's no "Gay gene" either. That doesn't mean gay people don't exist or that they aren't really gay. They ARE.

Young people take a while to grow into themselves, puberty is confusing as feck and different social pressures amplify that. The good news is that eventually things settle down a bit and you know who you are and that's when people should make the final decision whether they want to take it further. Up until then if someone wants to experiment with being a different gender then so what? It's no business of anyone but the people involved.

It's 2023 FFS. Stop being obsessed with what people do with who and what genitalia they have. It's none of your business. Butt out.

I am creating this thread……………….so I know a what type of community that this website is.

The issue with your question is that this isn’t “one” type of community. It’s really a melting pot of all types of people from all over the world.
And as such (as you’ve seen) you’re going to get all sorts of opinions and attitudes. Especially about a topic as polarizing as transgender children. So once this thread is finally closed I’m not sure you’ll really get your answer. You’ll just have a bunch of differing opinions (and fighting, lots of fighting) 😂

Enjoy your thread ✌🏻

Just because I see this argument being shared, let me just debunk that here. The chance of a child being born with gender dysphoria which all transgenders have is 0.005% - 0.0014% which is just for males. The chance is even less for females.

Please stop using the argument that children were born with this mindset because with the current number of transgenders out there just debunks it. The chance of all of the trans people being born as a transgender is so unexplanaibly low.

The only reason why there is such a sudden uproar of people coming out is because of millenial parents pushing this belief on to their kids, causing them to think that they are actually transgender.

Parents are affirming their children and pushing this agenda so hard that they snap out of it when they are older after the permanent damage is already done.

The amount of people who regret transition is frightening.

There's no "Gay gene" either. That doesn't mean gay people don't exist or that they aren't really gay. They ARE.

Young people take a while to grow into themselves, puberty is confusing as feck and different social pressures amplify that. The good news is that eventually things settle down a bit and you know who you are and that's when people should make the final decision whether they want to take it further. Up until then if someone wants to experiment with being a different gender then so what? It's no business of anyone but the people involved.

It's 2023 FFS. Stop being obsessed with what people do with who and what genitalia they have. It's none of your business. Butt out.

Believe it or not, most cases of real gender dysphoria in male babies usually grow up to be gay men. So yeah... juSt thought you would like to know.

The chance of a child being born with gender dysphoria which all transgenders have is 0.005% - 0.0014% which is just for males. The chance is even less for females.
Not every trans person experiences dysphoria. Js.

The rest just sounds like bad parenting, which if its being forced is an issue. But can't really say that every single case is being forced

Not every trans person experiences dysphoria. Js.

The rest just sounds like bad parenting, which if its being forced is an issue. But can't really say that every single case is being forced

Most are forced which is unfortunate.
How can you say that not every trans person has dysphoria ?

That is literally the main reason why people be trans.

How can you say that not every trans person has dysphoria ?

That is literally the main reason why people be trans.
Well I am, and can safely say I've never experienced dysphoria from it. That and one ****** search, literally first result says that not all do.

They cam say it because it's true. ****** is your friend, don't be shy.

I don't believe putting on a wig and just saying you are trans counts.
You actually have to have some condition.

The only reason people become transgender without dysphoria is to:
- get out of legal punishment (male gets moved to female prison)
- compete in women's sports
- just to be a creep
- to pull a dylan mulvaney and get social media points

I'm not convinced it's actually Bread but it's definitely a Bread-a-like.

It's the usual agenda pushing with no sources cited for figures and claimed facts.
These types of people are weird and often people avoid them. If you have them in your family, you gotta be really liquors up to tolerate them during the holidays and people have to be sure not to bring up some topics.

People out of touch with reality are a bore.

....or, another reason: you get to a point in your life and think "I've given this a bash, im not a fan, I fancy a change to better suit how I wish to be seen"

Simple as that in most cases 🤷‍♀️

I don't believe putting on a wig and just saying you are trans counts.
You actually have to have some condition.

The only reason people become transgender without dysphoria is to:
- get out of legal punishment (male gets moved to female prison)
- compete in women's sports
- just to be a creep
- to pull a dylan mulvaney and get social media points
And here comes the bigotry.

Frankly what people decide to identify as or experiment as is none of your or anyone else's business. Nor are their reasons for doing so automatically nefarious or even likely to be so in the majority of cases. Their reasons are private and personal to each individual unless they decide to share them. Even then it's none of your or anyone's business.

This unhealthy obsession with what people choose to do in their private lives and what gender and/or genitalia is involved is frankly creepy. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

And here comes the bigotry.

Frankly what people decide to identify as or experiment as is none of your or anyone else's business. Nor are their reasons for doing so automatically nefarious or even likely to be so in the majority of cases. Their reasons are private and personal to each individual unless they decide to share them. Even then it's none of your or anyone's business.

This unhealthy obsession with what people choose to do in their private lives and what gender and/or genitalia is involved is frankly creepy. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

You seem a Lil angry there bud.
Listen, man. I don't care what people do.

I just want to protect the kids from the BS that liberals make up.

The only reason why there is such a sudden uproar of people coming out is because of millenial parents pushing this belief on to their kids, causing them to think that they are actually transgender.

Parents are affirming their children and pushing this agenda so hard that they snap out of it when they are older after the permanent damage is already done.
If you honestly believe that any parent would wish for a transgender child, much less force their child to be transgender, then this isn't a conversation even worth having. Do you know what most parents want? Happy, healthy children. Transgender youth go through many hurdles that cisgender children do not have to face, and no parent wants their child to experience a harder path through life than absolutely necessary. Good parents will love and accept their transgender child for exactly who they are, but no parent is forcing their child to be transgender.

Im actually replying to a public thread thanks.. I made no reference to gays as its off topic.

If by experiment you mean *gender affirming therapy* I disagree.

Hello, there, people of the forum.

I am creating this thread to see the opinions and attitude of the other users here so I know a what type of community that this website is. I understand that this question is a huge topic to ask about, but I believe hearing your answers will give me what I need to understand your character.

So then your original post above was a lie. Got it.

Then why not just create a thread and state that?? Why be disingenuous and hide your true intentions by saying you “just want people's opinions”?

And you really think by creating this thread you’re “protecting the kids”?? 🙄

You seem a Lil angry there bud.
Listen, man. I don't care what people do.

That's your overactive imagination at work again. Nobody "forces" anyone to be transgender or gay. Liberal people tend to be quite tolerant. The only forcing I've ever seen is right wing old people trying to force their own perverted values on others. Oh and of course conservative religious bigots.

You might want to think about your argument because all I'm seeing here is non sequiturs.

Oh and I'm not angry, just sick of unnecessary and unwanted bigotry.

"Trans people are sinners"

"Whats your source?"

"This book about talking snakes that talks about stoning people who wear ugly Christmas tree sweaters"

"K, cya"

Im actually replying to a public thread thanks.. I made no reference to gays as its off topic.

If by experiment you mean *gender affirming therapy* I disagree.
You didn't need to mention "gays", they were pointing out your strawman argument. You probably think genes are the things you use a leather belt for.

Status
Not open for further replies.