How can I achieve immortality?

Yea I never got the whole life is short thing. I mean is someone gonna do something longer? 😏
I get where you’re coming from. This whole life can seem a bit long. Although, a bowhead whale can live up to 200 years. Quite impressive! Maybe we should ask it for clarity and wisdom. It might leads us to destruction. Pack your gear and say goodbye to Sally! We’re going on an adventure! ☺️

Yes, this does make sense! Last year, I was talking to an old grandma at Home Depot and I said to her, “Hey fool, let’s talk about what we need to do so this no longer stands between us. What can I do to help?”

She replied, “You must exist no more! All the pain and hurt you caused me is like poking a stick in my open wound. Would you sit down and listen to my past unresolved feelings?”

I was greatly happy and very compassionate to hear her as I said, “FINE! WHATEVER! I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND YOU DON’T!

She laughed and we both played chess and had an amazing time! She won every game and faded back to darkness.

With great deeds, art or love your name echoes forever trough the corridors of immortality. And writers and poets will make sure you're not just another "unsung hero" .

According to Spartan royalty- immortality means no glory.

"I hope you live forever." - King Leonidas

some people shouldn't live forever but it seems like they are here forever.

Others are here not long enough and deserve to be here forever.

Yes, this does make sense! Last year, I was talking to an old grandma at Home Depot and I said to her, “Hey fool, let’s talk about what we need to do so this no longer stands between us. What can I do to help?”

She replied, “You must exist no more! All the pain and hurt you caused me is like poking a stick in my open wound. Would you sit down and listen to my past unresolved feelings?”

I was greatly happy and very compassionate to hear her as I said, “FINE! WHATEVER! I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND YOU DON’T!

She laughed and we both played chess and had an amazing time! She won every game and faded back to darkness.
I remember you, you're the bomb diarrhea in the womens bathroom at target guy...
Im dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you write funniest of shít

Immortality can be achieved by anybody that behaves good all of their life, does good deeds throughout your life, god will bless you as one of his angels. you will achieve the immortality that you want. you will just be in heaven instead.

The second way is become really famous like Pele, Maradona, anybody that is famous and really respected in their respective countries, they are Immortal in the sense even after being dead in 400 years, people will still remember them.

Third method accept death is just the beginning of your re carnation as another life, nobody stays dead forever.

If you cant achieve any of them. i'm afraid you will just have to accept you will just die, that will be it.

Reactions: Bac
nah Homie just set yourself up with good people and get to good places. i set up with the right homies so now im set and on barrowed time

With great deeds, art or love your name echoes forever trough the corridors of immortality. And writers and poets will make sure you're not just another "unsung hero" .
Human memories, ideas, culture, history. Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left off at the mercy of nature?