How to lose weight successfully (and keep it off)

Instead of following strict diets, I believe in just eating normal, healthy food. Here are some things that have worked for me and might work for you too:

1. Eat mindfully: I try to pay attention to when I'm hungry and when I'm full. Eating slowly without distractions helps me enjoy my food more and prevents overeating.
  2. Choose whole foods: I focus on eating lots of fruits, veggies, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats. These foods are not only good for weight loss but also keep me feeling energized and satisfied.
  3. Watch portion sizes: It's easy to eat too much without realizing it. Using smaller plates and measuring portions helps me control how much I eat.
  4. Stay hydrated: Drinking water throughout the day helps me stay hydrated and can sometimes prevent me from feeling hungry when I'm actually just thirsty.
  5. Stay active: Finding activities I enjoy, like walking or dancing, makes it easier for me to stay active. Exercise is great for weight loss and overall health.
  6. Get enough sleep: I make sure to get 7-9 hours of sleep each night. Being well-rested helps me make better food choices and resist cravings.
  7. Manage stress: Stress can lead to overeating, so I try to find healthy ways to cope, like going for a walk or practicing deep breathing exercises.
Remember, everyone's journey to weight loss is different, and it's important to find what works best for you. Making small, sustainable changes over time is key to long-term success.

Instead of following strict diets, I believe in just eating normal, healthy food. Here are some things that have worked for me and might work for you too:

1. Eat mindfully: I try to pay attention to when I'm hungry and when I'm full. Eating slowly without distractions helps me enjoy my food more and prevents overeating.
  2. Choose whole foods: I focus on eating lots of fruits, veggies, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats. These foods are not only good for weight loss but also keep me feeling energized and satisfied.
  3. Watch portion sizes: It's easy to eat too much without realizing it. Using smaller plates and measuring portions helps me control how much I eat.
  4. Stay hydrated: Drinking water throughout the day helps me stay hydrated and can sometimes prevent me from feeling hungry when I'm actually just thirsty.
  5. Stay active: Finding activities I enjoy, like walking or dancing, makes it easier for me to stay active. Exercise is great for weight loss and overall health.
  6. Get enough sleep: I make sure to get 7-9 hours of sleep each night. Being well-rested helps me make better food choices and resist cravings.
  7. Manage stress: Stress can lead to overeating, so I try to find healthy ways to cope, like going for a walk or practicing deep breathing exercises.
Remember, everyone's journey to weight loss is different, and it's important to find what works best for you. Making small, sustainable changes over time is key to long-term success.
This is Fabulous! This is fantastic.

Hi there @annamavis, thank you so much for sharing this. This is excellent information. Have a lovely day. ALL smiles! ALL good! Cheers!

ALL the best,
Princessa

One of the best weight loss tips is to focus on creating sustainable habits rather than quick fixes. Incorporating a balanced diet, regular exercise, and staying hydrated are key. Also, consider talking to your healthcare provider about any supplements or medications that may support your weight loss journey. Canadian Pharmacy Partnership offer a variety of options and professional guidance to help you reach your goals safely and effectively.

Walking is a great way to burn calories and it’s a great way to reflect on things or clear your mind. If you’ve got a step counting app on your phone, try to aim for at least 5000-10000 steps a day. As an experienced walker/hiker, I usually aim for 10000-15000 a day.

Walking is a great way to burn calories and it’s a great way to reflect on things or clear your mind. If you’ve got a step counting app on your phone, try to aim for at least 5000-10000 steps a day. As an experienced walker/hiker, I usually aim for 10000-15000 a day.
I'll only walk if we hold hands.

ima add "experienced walker" to my resume
How much walking do you do in a regular day? Surely you can you provide us with a screenshot of your step counter? This is how many I have done last week:

IMG-7107.jpg