I'm black and proud

14rose

Banned
I guess I am the problem for saying something about racism and standing up for my religion people really need to shut the **** up...
You cant say I'm a problem for posting a compliment on forums I can complain about whatever I want so me calling out racism and Islam phobic is a problem
It's forum's why are people complaining about what I'm supposed to complain about if I was being Racist to you you would say something about it or just let it go ...

Braxton when you say you people your referring to black Muslims like me... I'm not no wanna be American I was Born a Muslim ... So Sammy if you have any questions I'll be happy to give you my opinion since I'm a problem ..
Just because I'm a Muslim I'll say it once again just because I'm a black Muslim doesn't mean I stand for what the Hamas do

I wasn't the only one calling out accusations or liars

I just said I don't care if you say you don't care dumb ass its the principle

No **** like people didn't care when incompetent people like you attacked them if you don't care why the hell did you comment on it

Hold on back the truck up if you don't care why did you comment on it why didn't you say anything to anyone else who complained about racism

Chopper I want you to explain to me why your complaining over me complaining over people who are racist to me

I don't give a damn about what you think on my ego I can complain about what ever the hell I want and if you want me to shut the **** up use your own words ignore me chopper

I never said anyone cares if I was black if that was so fucking true why do I get attacked for being black and Muslim now I want you to explain

You really got me fucked up don't tell me to shut my mouth how about you shut the **** up ok cause first of all all you had to do was shut the **** up and not comment on it but no it's my ego cause I'm complaining about racism

They did said they were white and proud I'm black and proud yes I said it too I'm proud of the color of my skin if they didn't care if I was black why the hell were they being racist explain okπŸ˜‚

Woah woah woah woah woah that was after they made accusations on me it's called karma

You did a whole post on my sister saying the n word and she was black other people said the n word you didn't do a post on them

Don't ask me how I know she told me

Wait so me complaining about racism is bursting my ego how lol I wasn't the only one complaining I was being towards the people who were rasict to me not to the ones who didn't care ..... You shouldn't talk about my ego Instead work on yours and don't come for me to for the ones who have a problem with my skin ok😁 I respect you for commenting

Who are you supposed to be

Oh my god how many times do I have to say i don't care if you don't care it was a shout out to black people, if you didn't care why did you comment on my post, chat master you should shut up it's a forums I can complain about anything I want especially racism yes I can complain about it

Your a child' molester tryna be 16

Wanna be child molester trying to be 16, you talk about my face yet your too insecure to show yours

I laugh at her false religion, she can wear her hijab all she wants on a very hot day, a Taylor Swift fan died in Brazil cuz of heat, let's see what she has to say about this.

Let's not try that and maybe you should shut up lol first of all I never said my religion was peaceful people come after me for it so shut the **** up lol two he is a wanna be child molester he talks **** about my religion maybe you should ask him before you say peaceful religion 😁

Your dumb ass is the one molesting kids you speak religion praising the Lord yet you touch kids

I guess I am the problem for saying something about racism and standing up for my religion people really need to shut the **** up...
You cant say I'm a problem for posting a compliment on forums I can complain about whatever I want so me calling out racism and Islam phobic is a problem
It's forum's why are people complaining about what I'm supposed to complain about if I was being Racist to you you would say something about it or just let it go ...

Braxton when you say you people your referring to black Muslims like me... I'm not no wanna be American I was Born a Muslim ... So Sammy if you have any questions I'll be happy to give you my opinion since I'm a problem ..
Just because I'm a Muslim I'll say it once again just because I'm a black Muslim doesn't mean I stand for what the Hamas do
Yap yap yap. You are like those foo foo ankle dogs. Don’t you ever shut up? I feel sorry for your future in laws. You will for sure be a bridezilla. Lmao.

I wasn't the only one calling out accusations or liars
But you are the one who causes the most drama. Bc was way better before you joined