I'm black and proud

Nope no I'm not tryna hear that **** at all this chat site is full of **** she just called me a gorilla cause he is a bitchy ass drama king

Nope no I'm not tryna hear that **** at all this chat site is full of **** she just called me a gorilla cause he is a bitchy ass drama king
Pure Muslim won't call names .. if she calls you gorilla does Islam said you have to retaliate in the same manner? You should show how Islam treat you as a better person with pure soul . Always good to be the example so that other will realised .

I'm going to say this now I don't give a **** about any of that **** your trying to talk about Islam has been through wars there is peace but there isn't peace

I never said I was a pure Muslim no one is a pure Muslim Islam means they submit to god which I did that from the day i was Born i will fight for what I believe in

I don't give a **** if I called her a name she called me a name first so I called her a one eyed freaky ass bitch

Islam did relate to the same manner you wouldn't know cause you don't know the half of it, Islam means you submit your will to god and they have been through wars and **** they didn't let anyone play them for defending their god

Yeah so you thought Islam wouldn't do this Islam wouldn't do that they actually do that's why they call it wars

Yeah I'm not a pure Muslim I don't drink I don't smoke weed and **** I cuss it's not hurting anyone I'm not the only who does I didn't read all the books I stayed modest and the only person I follow is allah

I'm going to say this now I don't give a **** about any of that **** your trying to talk about Islam has been through wars there is peace but there isn't peace
Mind you ..I am a muslim too but I don't have problems like you do here . I respect n treat everyone the same regardless of what religion they believed in. I never use the word stupid to other let alone the famous 'f' word. They are not in my daily vocabulary hence it safe me from all these unnecessary hassles.

Hope you would start acting the same . Just remember no one is perfect . Each and everyone of us has our own flaws ....we just it to minimise them and improve.

Yeah proves my point Muslims do not think alike I fight for my religion people want to let things go in sorry but I don't care for your opinion I'm a nice person too I treat people equally regardless of what they are but I'm not going to be nice to fucking hypocritical people

Yeah you don't cause your not the one going through racism cause your a black Muslim so you can't relate to **** I've actually been through

Now that I think of it I don't care about any of that bull **** second chances are definitely defining in my opinion, do you know how many years it took for us to be accepted
I assume you don't

Even the Prophet forgives his enemy ,why can't we?
You have no idea what I have to go thru when I first join Chat ave but retaliation will not help or solve the issues.

My meeting breaks is over .I got to get in there back.i wished n hope you give a thought of my sincere little advice ..tc