I'm black and proud

No cause you said fellow Black person what is that supposed to mean if you don't like me cause I'm black just say that

Nah so your threatened by a black person or your just a bitch looking for drama 😁

jim-carrey-thumbs-up.gif

Alright you one eyed ugly ass bitch I don't have to argue cause I know I'm better than that but I hope you have a good day😁

Alright you one eyed ugly ass bitch I don't have to argue cause I know I'm better than that but I hope you have a good day😁

u just spent the entire thread arguing though, arguing so hard that u cant even keep ur responses contained into one solidary post 🧁

Here is the better question what is it like being a one eyed ugly bitch that can't start drama correctly

r u sure????

i think i'm doing a good job,

u just went from telling me has a nice day & that ur better than arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch, but here u are arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch anyway... thats pretty dramatic, & contradictive 💁🏼‍♀️

No better question what is it like being a cat fisherman

r u saying im someone that catches catfish, or that i am a catfish??? make up ur mind, i thought i was an one eye'd ugly bitch that isnt worth arguing with??

god, ur inconsistency is atrocious

r u sure????

i think i'm doing a good job,

u just went from telling me has a nice day & that ur better than arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch, but here u are arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch anyway... thats pretty dramatic, & contradictive 💁🏼‍♀️
You're such a troll.:ROFLMAO: