I'm black and proud

Your advice is for people that don't fight I actually fight so does my sister I don't listen to that **** I'm sorry

How to end Racism

step 1. Stop talking about race
Bit simplistic tbf. That won’t end racism. It happens silently and it happens through racial profiling, visual images and stereotypes and by means of exclusion. It is ingrained in most cultures around the world. Sadly, people will always look for differences between people to prove they are superior. If you want to work towards ending discrimination on the basis of someone’s ethnic background, I suggest people become ethnically mixed to the point it is futile for them to be racist because they would be so ethnically diverse, that being a racist would make them self-hating.

Bit simplistic tbf. That won’t end racism. It happens silently and it happens through racial profiling, visual images and stereotypes and by means of exclusion. It is ingrained in most cultures around the world. Sadly, people will always look for differences between people to prove they are superior. If you want to work towards ending discrimination on the basis of someone’s ethnic background, I suggest people become ethnically mixed to the point it is futile for them to be racist because they would be so ethnically diverse, that being a racist would make them self-hating.

There are no races- it's simply a social construct..........right? wouldn't it just be easier to convince people to identify as whatever race they want to be:unsure:

There are no races- it's simply a social construct..........right? wouldn't it just be easier to convince people to identify as whatever race they want to be:unsure:
Careful. Danger zone.
Especially with this thing that’s blob raging

completely missed the point, but oh well.

Humans are indeed one race. Race is a socio-cultural construct. It is an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society and has no basis in biology. The genetic differences between humans are too small to justify grouping humans into races. There are of course genetic differences between humans, due to natural selection, genetic drift and so called ‘founder effect’ which have lead to variation in human beings, but the shared DNA of any two humans on earth is roughly 99.9%

Various studies have shown that, Sub Saharan African and the West Eurasian (European)-East Asian groups diverged about 110,000 +/- 34,000 years ago, whereas West Eurasian (European) and East Asians only diverged about 41,000 +/- 15,000 years ago.

I’ve recently found out more about my own genetic past, due to my interest in genealogy. I’ve finally been able to find out what my paternal and maternal haplogroups are and my autosomal admixture. My autosomal ancestry is basically a mix of North Western European and North Eastern European and my deep ancestry, my paternal and maternal haplogroups, basically tell the stories of the peopling of Europe during the various periods of European prehistory

Most Europeans are a mix of European Mesolithic Hunter Gatherers, Neolithic farmers from Anatolia and the Levant (modern day Turkey, Lebanon and Syria) and Indo-European steppe herders from the Pontic-Caspian steppe (an area between Ukraine/Russia and Kazakhstan) in chronological order.

Last edited:
completely missed the point, but oh well.
Nah. I’ve covered all bases, just think it’s a little simplistic, that’s all. Clearly there’s discrimination, why not talk about it? It’s easy to say that people should stop talking about race, that’s like saying people should stop talking about offensive subjects in general, it’s not going to happen if we don’t discuss it first, plus a lot of racial discrimination happens surreptitiously.

It’s a bit like parenting. You’ve got to teach the ignorant what is socially acceptable and what isn’t or do you make cancer jokes in front of cancer patients on a cancer ward? Don’t be silly.

I am against violence but I do understand the frustration living in a world that judges you by what you choose to wear. Muslims are often vilified and viewed as terrorists in Western culture, yet there are some here that feel what happened Jan 6th was a bunch of patriots concerned about their candidate losing an election.
Cat Stevens is a Muslim. I hate his music but I don't have any feelings concerning his religion, just his music sucks.

Nah. I’ve covered all bases, just think it’s a little simplistic, that’s all. Clearly there’s discrimination, why not talk about it? It’s easy to say that people should stop talking about race, that’s like saying people should stop talking about offensive subjects in general, it’s not going to happen if we don’t discuss it first, plus a lot of racial discrimination happens surreptitiously.

It’s a bit like parenting. You’ve got to teach the ignorant what is socially acceptable and what isn’t or do you make cancer jokes in front of cancer patients on a cancer ward? Don’t be silly.
sure