is there a such thing as being *too gay*??

is it possible to be TOO gay????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

babydolla

Gold Member
hai friends,

back again this morning w/ a brand new poll...

my next one was going to be about banning Mrs Man but he was banned before i could even make it, so we're doing this instead 🤷🏼‍♀️

is there a such thing as being too gay??? as a fellow gay, i believe the answer is a resounding yes! u very well can be too gay, & perhaps need to straighten out a lil' bit...

wat does it mean to be too gay?? i for one, think one of many good examples of being too gay would be a man transitioning to a woman, then identifying as a straight woman, & sleeping with men.. that's too gay!!!!

vote & discuss 🌈

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

my next one was going to be about banning Mrs Man but he was banned before i could even make it, so we're doing this instead 🤷🏼‍♀️
:love:

wat does it mean to be too gay??
Liking the same gender is being gay. Being "too gay" is liking the same gender and then wearing a flamingo outfit, dancing in the street and screeching from the rooftops how you want to have large things in your mouth. It's like...chill...suck quietly please and thank you.

According to hardcore and floor shitter, you can be half gay or "80%" gay. Thankfully I'm not homophobic so if my ancestry test comes back and I'm 1.5% gay, I'll fully embrace it.

Yes.

Take a look at the virgin airways advert here in the UK. I’m surprised the faggotry shown there didn’t blow up the airplane/airport.

Mincing woofters screaming “ooo where’s my handbag” “my make up is running” whilst prancing around with their lattes with a straw. Thinking they’re untouchable going around making people feel uncomfortable then screech homophobia when they get chinned.

Take that drag queen who got thumped in Liverpool McDonald’s. Didn’t expect t to be thumped when he made a “bitchy” dig at someone with a cancerous tumour on his face.

Bam! Poof never saw that coming.

There are people I've encountered in the LGBTQ community who do this to bisexuals, or will flat out deny the fact that bisexuality is real. Reminds me of the racists who tell lighter skinned African Americans "you're not dark enough to use the n word".
see and i say i'm bi because it's too complicated for some to understand pan

see and i say i'm bi because it's too complicated for some to understand pan
Oh man, I remember when a certain ADMIN was ranting about pronouns and brought up pansexual thinking it involved stove utensils. If someone is uneducated on something and really wants to know, they can ****** or ask someone. Pansexual isn't the same as bisexuality, I know that.

Did the spatula shoot out and smack you in the head?
Yes that and Boba starting it off. Who was the admin 👀 what have I missed because Inb4 ban.

Also I LeGoog pansexual. Wouldn’t that essentially make each and everyone of us pansexual- since we can appreciate attraction in a feature/look/person much like the description of pan is? However I don’t know if some people use that term because it’s new(ish) I never heard this (term) in school/uni. I’ve only heard of this and a few others recently in the last 3-4 years. And there are tons!

Edit: brackets autocorrect

I mean, take a guess what ADMIN said that. Who would have no self awareness and open their mouth about something they're uneducated on and constantly displays their bigotry with more flash backs (back in my day) than a Family Guy episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.