is there a such thing as being *too gay*??

is it possible to be TOO gay????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think being too gay is not really a thing, a gay guy or girl can defintely push their bullshit too much onto everybody make it about himself or herself. if you dont do that **** good, then you earned some respect from me. I'm gay but without me telling somebody they wouldn't know. i'm a gym rat and people always ask me I bet you get lots of girls bro whatever whatever. I don't involve myself with the LGBT cause it has ruined its image too much for me to want to be associated with that ****.

'is there a such thing as being *too gay*?'

No, people keep joking with their friends or online platforms in comments etc. but in reality there's no "Too gay" someone can be feminine or masc ( masculine ), or normal which is not feminine nor masc, to be part of the LGBT+ community you don't need to be a "HardTrier" as in you don't need to be too much. Everyone can be themselves, but if you are a part of the LGBT+ you don't have to act like those who you see on the internet which they're HARD TRIERS they are doing too much.

Conclusion: There's no such thing as too gay. Its personalities.

'is there a such thing as being *too gay*?'

No, people keep joking with their friends or online platforms in comments etc. but in reality there's no "Too gay" someone can be feminine or masc ( masculine ), or normal which is not feminine nor masc, to be part of the LGBT+ community you don't need to be a "HardTrier" as in you don't need to be too much. Everyone can be themselves, but if you are a part of the LGBT+ you don't have to act like those who you see on the internet which they're HARD TRIERS they are doing too much.

Conclusion: There's no such thing as too gay. Its personalities.
Gay is gay.

I am 100 per cent straight however I'm not 'proud ' to be straight I don't pretend my sexuality is an achievement. IF people are born gay 'I don't think they are' then why be proud of something they were born with? It's like saying proud to have two legs or proud to have brown eyes

I am 100 per cent straight however I'm not 'proud ' to be straight I don't pretend my sexuality is an achievement. IF people are born gay 'I don't think they are' then why be proud of something they were born with? It's like saying proud to have two legs or proud to have brown eyes
Are you proud of being a f uckwit?

No one here has said we are proud to be gay...Lighten to **** up and let people be as they wish.

Yes, it is and it wears it well

I'm sure many can understand why you're not proud of yourself, massdebater
I thought you blocked me because you're alethophobic I.e afraid of truth. I am proud of myself I just don't pretend that my sexuality is an achievement, you clearly do though

But seeing as how I can guess what the fuckweasel is yapping about, I offer this:

View attachment 963611
Lol he is still upset because I told him to stop pretending that his sexuality is an achievement and that lgbt people exist because of straight people. I'm not religious I don't subscribe to any religion. God is in the quran too, would he mock Muslims? Of course not because if he did they would use the exact same tactics HE uses I.e playing the "bigot" card. It's ILLEGAL to be gay, trans in Muslim countries yet lgbt people remain silent on that fact they mock Christians instead

Lol he is still upset because I told him to stop pretending that his sexuality is an achievement and that lgbt people exist because of straight people. I'm not religious I don't subscribe to any religion. God is in the quran too, would he mock Muslims? Of course not because if he did they would use the exact same tactics HE uses I.e playing the "bigot" card. It's ILLEGAL to be gay, trans in Muslim countries yet lgbt people remain silent on that fact they mock Christians instead
Why don’t you just fuck off and go spew all your shite elsewhere you sad twat?

f0de237f-1ee8-41a0-b72b-61e90facef4c.jpg

I thought you blocked me because you're alethophobic I.e afraid of truth. I am proud of myself I just don't pretend that my sexuality is an achievement, you clearly do though
I did but I’ve decided I’ve had enough of your kind and doubtless you’ll end up with another ban soon.

I’m glad you’re proud of yourself, getting off on bullying people and spreading hate speech

I did but I’ve decided I’ve had enough of your kind and doubtless you’ll end up with another ban soon.

I’m glad you’re proud of yourself, getting off on bullying people and spreading hate speech
Just try to ignore him ink.... He craves for this attention! Don't let this sun of a gun ruin your day...!

Why don’t you just fuck off and go spew all your shite elsewhere you sad twat?

Lol you say "**** off you sad twat" etc you resort to petty insults in my other posts and you have the audacity to say "I'm bullying people and spreading hate speech" The reality is you're alethophobic you can't take truth hence you resort to that, nothing of substance, no salience, just petty insults. "End up with another ban" yeah you would love that, you told lies went crying to mods and got me banned when I first came here with your lies. You're not special you just think you are. Conveying truth, stating facts is only "hate speech" to intolerant, alethophobic, entitled, narcissistic, pro victims with the woke mind virus I.e YOU

Lol you say "**** off you sad twat" etc you resort to petty insults in my other posts and you have the audacity to say "I'm bullying people and spreading hate speech" The reality is you're alethophobic you can't take truth hence you resort to that, nothing of substance, no salience, just petty insults. "End up with another ban" yeah you would love that, you told lies went crying to mods and got me banned when I first came here with your lies. You're not special you just think you are. Conveying truth, stating facts is only "hate speech" to intolerant, alethophobic, entitled, narcissistic, pro victims with the woke mind virus I.e YOU
It’s not an insult. I’ll say it again. Fuck off and spread your shit elsewhere

PS. The forum mods wouldn’t ban you off the back of another forums user saying you’re someone else.

With a bit of luck, everyone will jump on the report band wagon and your pathetic ass will be gone from here, idiot

It’s not an insult. I’ll say it again. Fuck off and spread your shit elsewhere

PS. The forum mods wouldn’t ban you off the back of another forums user saying you’re someone else.

With a bit of luck, everyone will jump on the report band wagon and your pathetic ass will be gone from here, idiot
I'm not the one who denies reality, thinks his sexuality is an achievement, I'm not anti truth, anti morals, anti common sense, anti women's rights, YOU are. I'm not the one who calls a differing opinion "transphobic bullying hate speech" YOU do that. It exposes your hypocrisy and intolerance. People like you think everyone will pander to lgbt or just remain silent in fear of being called names like "homophobic" "transphobic" etc merely SAYING what the lgbt are doing and you call it "homophobic" "hate speech" you language terrorist you should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.