is there a such thing as being *too gay*??

is it possible to be TOO gay????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one who denies reality, thinks his sexuality is an achievement, I'm not anti truth, anti morals, anti common sense, anti women's rights, YOU are. I'm not the one who calls a differing opinion "transphobic bullying hate speech" YOU do that. It exposes your hypocrisy and intolerance. People like you think everyone will pander to lgbt or just remain silent in fear of being called names like "homophobic" "transphobic" etc merely SAYING what the lgbt are doing and you call it "homophobic" "hate speech" you language terrorist you should be ashamed of yourself.
My assumption is that you take pride in your k9 sexuality. You do you, boo

Your actions of abusing dogs. Okay. Thanks for confirming
With regard to my pfp it's caitlyn jenners "cat" lol yeah you probably think dogs can be cats, if you have any pets "I dont" I bet you do something similar lol when feelings have precedence over facts chaos ensues

With regard to my pfp it's caitlyn jenners "cat" lol yeah you probably think dogs can be cats, if you have any pets "I dont" I bet you do something similar lol when feelings have precedence over facts chaos ensues
The only thing I’m thinking is I’m kinda regretting adding to your nightly wankbank

😿 Stop fighting.... Just ignore eachother! This fight isn't going to go anywhere... Also Tall man stop being an /sshat

How was your weekend? I hope you had a good weekend. I know you can't say the same for me because you are completely intolerant of anyone who has a different view than your own lol .You preach "tolerance" abd "acceptance" yet you are completely intolerant and don't accept anyone who has a different opinion. You have only ever been fed one narrative and taught to hate people who disagree with you hence that's why you're like that

How was your weekend? I hope you had a good weekend. I know you can't say the same for me because you are completely intolerant of anyone who has a different view than your own lol .You preach "tolerance" abd "acceptance" yet you are completely intolerant and don't accept anyone who has a different opinion. You have only ever been fed one narrative and taught to hate people who disagree with you hence that's why you're like that
Who me?

😿 Stop fighting.... Just ignore eachother! This fight isn't going to go anywhere... Also Tall man stop being an /sshat
Hi he resorted to petty insults in most of my posts instead of having a counter argument, just seen your comment while I was typing my previous one

Thanks for your life lesson. I appreciate that you’re speaking from experience here and I also appreciate that someone whose sole existence on a website is to spew hate speech must take its toll on your mental health

Hi he resorted to petty insults in most of my posts instead of having a counter argument, just seen your comment while I was typing my previous one
Oh alright.... I understand both sides but you both need to chill..... Not trying to get on anyone's bad side 😿 Don't hate me now (Talking to ink on the don't hate me part)

Thanks for your life lesson. I appreciate that you’re speaking from experience here and I also appreciate that someone whose sole existence on a website is to spew hate speech must take its toll on your mental health
You really should get VICTIM tattoo on your face I know victimhood is fundamental to you. Being in a "marginalised group" desperately clinging to victimhood when gay people USED to be oppressed decades ago basically gives you free reign to insult others with no consequences, just being gay means you won't get banned, just being gay means no matter how much you criticise Christian's, mock them, make derogatory remarks about them etc it will never be called hate speech, conversley if someone gives you truth you call it "hate speech " "bullying" lol your hypocrisy is ridiculous. You should grow up and learn to tolerate differing opinions

You really should get VICTIM tattoo on your face I know victimhood is fundamental to you. Being in a "marginalised group" desperately clinging to victimhood when gay people USED to be oppressed decades ago basically gives you free reign to insult others with no consequences, just being gay means you won't get banned, just being gay means no matter how much you criticise Christian's, mock them, make derogatory remarks about them etc it will never be called hate speech, conversley if someone gives you truth you call it "hate speech " "bullying" lol your hypocrisy is ridiculous. You should grow up and learn to tolerate differing opinions
Shut the fuck up

I don't take orders from pro victims with the woke mind virus,

No you’re the kind who likes them big and rough where you call them “daddy”. I know your type
Lol typical lgbt bs no counter argument so just accuse the other chatter of being what you are seen it 100 times.To reiterate I'm 100 per cent straight. You're sexuality is not an achievement lgbt exist because of straight people

When lgbt people say they are proud, they usually mean, they proud to not deny their sexuality to society. Being lgbt was such a taboo and disapproved thing. You had millions of people would hide their sexuality by having secret relationships or forcing themselves to be in a heterosexual relationship so they wouldn't be scrutinized by their friends, family, and the public. It's still a reality that many people face even today but the more people aren't afraid, ashamed, or embarrassed about their sexuality, progression for sexuality freedom occurs and more people are not in the closet. @Tall Man

When lgbt people say they are proud, they usually mean, they proud to not deny their sexuality to society. Being lgbt was such a taboo and disapproved thing. You had millions of people would hide their sexuality by having secret relationships or forcing themselves to be in a heterosexual relationship so they wouldn't be scrutinized by their friends, family, and the public. It's still a reality that many people face even today but the more people aren't afraid, ashamed, or embarrassed about their sexuality, progression for sexuality freedom occurs and more people are not in the closet. @Tall Man
Gay kids and autistic kids are being socially coerced into becoming trans and then body mutilation it makes them sterile for life, makes them dependent on drugs for the rest of their life, puts them in debt for most of their life and studies have shown those kids that think they are trans over 90 per cent of them will just grow up to be gay if they are left alone. They are manufacturing kids to be trans it's basically a form of conversion therapy and it's a social contagion

Status
Not open for further replies.