is there a such thing as being *too gay*??

is it possible to be TOO gay????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children's rights are human rights puberty is a basic human right for children they cannot consent to puberty blockers and now they are being taught lies, taught that changing gender is as easy as getting a new hairstyle it's really a disgrace what is happening in society it's very dangerous

Gay kids and autistic kids are being socially coerced into becoming trans and then body mutilation it makes them sterile for life, makes them dependent on drugs for the rest of their life, puts them in debt for most of their life and studies have shown those kids that think they are trans over 90 per cent of them will just grow up to be gay if they are left alone. They are manufacturing kids to be trans it's basically a form of conversion therapy and it's a social contagion
I don't even know how this is responding to what I said

Sorry it was about the thread I created and I just noticed my thread has now been deleted the intolerant alethophobic lgbt screamers like inkandtatts went crying to mods to get it deleted
I don't even know how this is responding to what I said

No point even being here when people are incapable of conversing about subjects without resorting to petty insults as inkandtatts constantly does

Status
Not open for further replies.