It Blows My Mind! Pt. 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 304335
  • Start date
Show me where you said you said you'd seen them yourself and where you answered my question.

You evaded the question by saying that you didn't need to see it to know it existed. I made a fair assumption.

Let's forget the scrolling up. Perhaps you could answer:

Please name the place where you have personally seen tampons in the men's toilets in the UK. You can't, can you?

You really are a dumbfuck aren't you? (That's a rhetorical question - no answer needed)

Doesn't blow my mind any more with dumbfucks like this one

Honey, it's you that's been brainwashed, by watching GB News and other online shite that panders to the insecurities of dumbfucks
Free speech nation on GB news is great it's on every Sunday night 7pm I implore you to watch it lol

Stop being a weirdo I'm not your "honey " I'm taken, furthermore one of your gay buddy's here told you he has seen tampons in male toilets but you conveniently ignored that. Did I say I have personally seen tampons in male toilets? Nope, does that mean that it's not happening? Nope. I never evaded questions you just get offended when people don't pander to your lauded woke ba
Quoting purely for the ba at the end, confirming the dumbfuck above me is a sheep. The rest isn't worthy of a reply

Free speech nation on GB news is great it's on every Sunday night 7pm I implore you to watch it lol
I implore you to stop watching. Perhaps then you'd have your eyes opened to the fact that their sole purpose is to attract conspiracy theorists, those with anti-trans views, and those that tend to have far-right leaning tendencies. But you wont. Studies have actually been done on this you know - most that belong to your way of thinking have come from broken homes, or had something awful happen in their life, and the hatred is a way of dealing with it.

Lucky that I don't pander to Muslims or African countries then, although in fairness I have many Muslim friends and several African friends - some of whom are gay, some of whom are trans, some of whom are as straight as you claim to be, and none of them are filled with your obsession with trans, tampons, Muslims, or African people.

alanis morrisette GIF

Can confirm this is true
I'm not obsessed with anyone they are obsessed with themselves hence telling everyone their sexuality, pronouns, demanding validation, celebration, demanding everyone ponders to them and tells lies, demanding everyone must affirm them and play along in their fantasy world, forcing it onto everyone else, cancelling people etc. For years I never said a thing about them but when they started doing that then yes I will say something and I have every right to become they make it our business

Quoting purely for the ba at the end, confirming the dumbfuck above me is a sheep. The rest isn't worthy of a reply

I implore you to stop watching. Perhaps then you'd have your eyes opened to the fact that their sole purpose is to attract conspiracy theorists, those with anti-trans views, and those that tend to have far-right leaning tendencies. But you wont. Studies have actually been done on this you know - most that belong to your way of thinking have come from broken homes, or had something awful happen in their life, and the hatred is a way of dealing with it.
Total bs and by your comments you obviously watch the amazing GB news

I'm not obsessed with anyone they are obsessed with themselves
Will ya listen to yaself?

Not one trans person has approached you here (unless responding to your comments on trans issues), and yet all you do is post about trans and now tampons. Some serious headfuckery there.

It's you that's obsessed - obsessed with people that want nothing to do with you. Get. a. life!

by your comments you obviously watch the amazing GB news
Oh yes, 100% I've watched it. I seek out and listen to most views on everything before coming to my own conclusions, unlike others who stick to the same things pedaled from the same angles, because they're incapable of dropping the sheep that they've become

It’s already been called out and there’s no need to derail the thread any further. 🤦🏻‍♂️

It blows my mind that people can't get along, nor follow the threads rules...
Cough cough Please follow these rules:
1.) Do NOT Harass other people.... (Your comment will probably be deleted if you do)
2.) Have fun
3.) Try not to go off topic... We DO have other threads if you wanna complain or say random stuff cough cough
Thank you.