Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furniture store was supossed to deliver my new mattress set Saturday. At the time I was busy hiding in my basement but Got a text from them about 5 mins before delivery time. "Undeliverable . Reason: ATF & FBI told us to go away.. please reschedule " well then ok. Saturday evening I get a call from them " we can deliver Monday morning. Ok sounds great, sorry my neighbor went cuckoo. Now is Monday. An hour and half before they are to deliver. Get this text. "Good morning this is XXXX from furniture store we plan to deliver your mattress set today. Is the ATF still present?" Ummm my man , this town isn't that big. If the ATF was still here blocking the street after midnight Saturday. think my street would've made national news. Instead I reply. Nope all clear. Like it made the local news the victim passed the subject was arrested. The need for ATF to still be blocking the street was over by dinner on Saturday.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow Love GIF by HULU

Apparently spark plugs and coil? Whatever the **** that is… idk I’m a gay man in America!
Never ceases to amaze me.

Was it running rough? Did it idle and quit?

FYI depending on the car... it's $12 -20 for a set of plugs and $100 for a pack. if its a single itll run less. Depending on where, labor will run $100-150/hr and $150 is HIGH even if its the dealer. If it's taken 3 hours for them to do that. Find another place.
. Both are virtually plug and play. Hell there are wiki how's on it. The only way to screw it up is if you don't disconnect the battery. Or disconnect the battery and don't have your radio code.

Never ceases to amaze me.

Was it running rough? Did it idle and quit?

FYI depending on the car... it's $12 -20 for a set of plugs and $100 for a pack. if its a single itll run less. Depending on where, labor will run $100-150/hr and $150 is HIGH even if its the dealer. If it's taken 3 hours for them to do that. Find another place.
. Both are virtually plug and play. Hell there are wiki how's on it. The only way to screw it up is if you don't disconnect the battery. Or disconnect the battery and don't have your radio code.
Yeah it was running rough, would hardly accelerate

I had to GoogIe what AFT stood for. Never would’ve thought alcohol/tobacco would’ve been associated with firearms. (Have I got the correct one?) I instantly though of evading paying taxes etc
Yes . The reason . Besides humans( which is pretty in itself but they have their own subset of authorities) those 3 are the biggest things smuggled across the boarder(s) . Suspect also claimed he had i.e.d's. So ATF & FBI were automatic calls

Yes . The reason . Besides humans( which is pretty in itself but they have their own subset of authorities) those 3 are the biggest things smuggled across the boarder(s) . Suspect also claimed he had i.e.d's. So ATF & FBI were automatic calls
gosh, ur neighbours sound so wonderful 😳

Well I’m bloody glad it wasn’t! Glad you’re all safe.

Been watchin far too many of these Christina Randall recap videos recently. Like bloody hell America.
The house was an easy spot though. Don't tread on me, f$ck Biden, trump 2024 and trump 2017 American flags flying . Confederate and Thin blue line flags nailed to the front of the house. ( the 2nd makes no sense because he was going to war with them) . You knew he carried legal or illegal. Those houses you just never engage with. One/2 of those sure could be just a regular person stating opinions/likes ... all of them... stay the f away. Victim went to house to collect his dog that escaped his yard. Was told to leave by the lady/gf of the house. Victim left. Victim called police. Asked for a peace officer, they sent animal control instead. Suspect comes to the door shoots Victim through the door. Holds gf and himself hostage for 4 hours. If no animal control response time would have been seriously delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.