Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh, ur neighbours sound so wonderful 😳
One of the better ones. We rank 2nd most wanted to move to . The 1st is gated 6+ million dollar homes one. Couple of nfl football players live there govt officials retired and non and multi billion dollar ceos/owners . It's basically elite of the elite so many choose my neighborhood as a 1st choice.
who doesn't want to drink, smoke and shoot guns. ATF is perfect
Lol!!! I don't know anyone that don't want at least 1 of those.

Check your air filter too... especially if your prone to traveling on dirt roads. No air to intake no power. It is different than your cabin air filter , which you change if your prone to smoking in your car
I change both of those every time I get an oil change. 🤔

Fúck you iPhone piece of shít garbage your not user friendly, I wanted to throw you out the fuçking window for the last hour you keep lagging on me and every time I put you in airplane mode to make you stop LAGGING YOU FUÇKING LITTLE SHÍT YOU DISCONNECT MY HEADPHONES AND YOU STILL LAG GO FUÇK YOURSELF APPLE AND YOUR STUPID IPHONES 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO SOME FUÇKING MUSIC TO FALL ASLEEP TOO NOW IM PISSED OFF AND TIRED AS FUÇK

Fúck you iPhone piece of shít garbage your not user friendly, I wanted to throw you out the fuçking window for the last hour you keep lagging on me and every time I put you in airplane mode to make you stop LAGGING YOU FUÇKING LITTLE SHÍT YOU DISCONNECT MY HEADPHONES AND YOU STILL LAG GO FUÇK YOURSELF APPLE AND YOUR STUPID IPHONES 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO SOME FUÇKING MUSIC TO FALL ASLEEP TOO NOW IM PISSED OFF AND TIRED AS FUÇK

airplane mode isnt going to stop your phone from laggin’ thats all hardware, babe 🙃

u put it in airplane mode so u can roll your ip & spam chatrooms with impunity…

u can stop lying to us about it, we all know nor care about it 💁🏼‍♀️

airplane mode isnt going to stop your phone from laggin’ thats all hardware, babe 🙃

u put it in airplane mode so u can roll your ip & spam chatrooms with impunity…

u can stop lying to us about it, we all know nor care about it 💁🏼‍♀️
I know, Samsung is better when it comes to hardware. Oh well probably gonna sell this fuçker anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.