Random Comments February Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an alethophobic deluded intolerant istophobe.
Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

"Made up word" NO. but I will tell you what is made up. The narrative that trans women are women, people are "assigned " sex at birth, people can change gender, your sexuality and pronouns are an achievement, "love is love" etc basically all the bs you have been brainwashed with is made up inkandtwatts.
You can’t even use English words. Go cry some more with your made up words while everyone else laughs as you

. Enjoy being here obsessing about me and try not to have an emotional breakdown if someone gives you truth today. ciao

I will tell you what is made up. The narrative that trans women are women, people are "assigned " sex at birth, people can change gender, your sexuality and pronouns are an achievement, "love is love" etc basically all the bs you have been brainwashed with is made up inkandtwatts.
What Total Bullshiit Are You Blither Blathering On About .... You Sound Like A Sexually Frustrated Wannabe Shemale .....

Hey Be Whateva U Be Hunnee ... Don't Get All Gnarly And Full Of Self Loathing About It ..... Go Ahead We Won't Laugh ...

Just Put On That Pretty Lil Sun Dress And The Parasol .... And Twirl It Around As Your Eyes Shimmer ...

It Gives You That "Come Hither" Look

.... Go For It !

Embrace It Drag Queen GIF by 60 Second Docs
Rupauls Drag Race GIF
Drag Queen Halloween GIF by BouletBrothersDragula
Valentines Day Christmas GIF by LogoTV
Season 1 Sigh GIF by Paramount+

. Enjoy being here obsessing about me and try not to have an emotional breakdown if someone gives you truth today. ciao
QHHAHQAHAHAHAH this dude was on here again until nearly 5 am ranting about gays and trans kids. I'm sitting on the toilet again before the gym and it's as if it's symbolic to his routine because he's now banned. Let me flush one for my homie. R.I.P.

Don’t hurry back honey 💖

Love Wins Gay Kiss GIF by Auto Discount Location
Lolol last weekend my family went to NJ to the Sketchers outlet and Barnes and nobles, on a long strip you can take to Giants stadium (shout out to @rapinoes smirking revenge if she knows this area) and my mom asked my cousin (they're brother/sister and gay but tease each other) where her brother was. She pointed over to where him and his bf were looking at pink back packs and goes "They're over there being gay".

I had to leave the store and was hollering at @Amandalorian about it. It's so funny to me. We all have been teasing each other since our childhood but now as adults, it's them teasing each other over that stuff. He's always saying random stupid stuff like some jingle he made up saying she's a lesbian (can't say their names for obvious reasons).

They both mock my mom saying she's got a Lesbian mobile because it's a Subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.