Reports in Understaffed Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisblanc can access 4.
all adult rooms I assume? That makes sense. But wasn't what I meant.

I was thinking of when admins like benny blue eyes arrived in Gen Chat from entirely diff room to sort some things from (i think video or mobile) ofc there was no GC admin at the time.

I do that in video chat, I’m very naughty on cam lol
Oh My Wow GIF

it's not rare in General Chat. The idea is good in principle, not sure staff would have enough time so sort 500+ flags a shift, it might be a good idea in the large rooms on site though since they already have a lot to sort. No idea if this can be room specific or not.

In the smaller rooms like GC Id add to OP suggestion, a modest increase in flags, and perhaps increase the shelf life- no point in going through 500+ loaded with stale/expired reports.
If General Chat was cleaned up from guests preying on kids, pedos (look at this c hatter lists daily and you can pick out close to 50) of pretend teens with older men (mostly shirtless or with kids on their profile pics) I myself have posted numerous SS on forums of these users - they still continue in there daily - this would solve some of the problem with the flags. I use the flag report as suggested when its in main with pedo links, rule breakers and the such.

I would say there is those who are bitter flaggers on each other which is understandable but childish and makes extra work for the mod team.

I was in General Chat a few days ago flagging pedo links in main, asking for teen RP, fake teens asking for suga daddies etc and someone invisable was kicking reg c hatters for minor infractions and the others were spamming the screen (this is not to fit an unrelated narrative, or im a bitter ex mod etc etc) I was there and witnessed it happen even despite my flag reports, only when a mod entered the room while this was happening was it removed.

Funny how the c hatters that were kicked were the ones who are complaining and asking for resolution on forums or in the rooms, this has happened a few times when reg c hatters have tried to discuss this with HR in the room ( except to fit an unrelated narrative).
agreed thats a tec thing, or something for owners really, In the past they have rejected user requests to mute guests who haven't broken any rules.

ty for the suggestions hopefully something comes out of it. Ill bow out as this is being derailed and off topic.

edit:

That's great, simply means I mispoke.

It would also mean there was no point referencing circumstances that existed prior to that change, except to fit an unrelated narrative. Interesting and ty.
Nobody has an unrelated narrative against you, the majority of us who are trying to get resolution is trying to protect the room from undesirables and return to the room to a good place to chat - this is not a witch hunt against you its a please explain, assist in fixing or I will not be controlled, I will not listen to gang mentality (which is not happening, its genuine ********) step aside and let someone else who wants to help clean it up.

You need to stop making this personal and assist in cleaning up the room instead of being angry, gaslighting or just ignorant to the problems.

PS: Since upgrade many months ago everyone is aware the only people who can remove anything from main are the mods/admin you would be very aware of this as it has been discussed in main with you and mods at different times.

Why do you always get defensive and condescending? He wasn't insulting you, no need for you to be petty. Just admit you were uninformed and move on.
Uhmmm….I wasn’t? I think you may have misunderstood my post. I was just correcting what he said. And my last comment was a JOKE. Hence the πŸ˜‚ emoji.

If I ever am uninformed I will gladly admit it. πŸ‘πŸ»

If General Chat was cleaned up from guests preying on kids, pedos (look at this c hatter lists daily and you can pick out close to 50) of pretend teens with older men (mostly shirtless or with kids on their profile pics) I myself have posted numerous SS on forums of these users - they still continue in there daily - this would solve some of the problem with the flags. I use the flag report as suggested when its in main with pedo links, rule breakers and the such.

I would say there is those who are bitter flaggers on each other which is understandable but childish and makes extra work for the mod team.

I was in General Chat a few days ago flagging pedo links in main, asking for teen RP, fake teens asking for suga daddies etc and someone invisable was kicking reg c hatters for minor infractions and the others were spamming the screen (this is not to fit an unrelated narrative, or im a bitter ex mod etc etc) I was there and witnessed it happen even despite my flag reports, only when a mod entered the room while this was happening was it removed.

Funny how the c hatters that were kicked were the ones who are complaining and asking for resolution on forums or in the rooms, this has happened a few times when reg c hatters have tried to discuss this with HR in the room ( except to fit an unrelated narrative).

Nobody has an unrelated narrative against you, the majority of us who are trying to get resolution is trying to protect the room from undesirables and return to the room to a good place to chat - this is not a witch hunt against you its a please explain, assist in fixing or I will not be controlled, I will not listen to gang mentality (which is not happening, its genuine ********) step aside and let someone else who wants to help clean it up.

You need to stop making this personal and assist in cleaning up the room instead of being angry, gaslighting or just ignorant to the problems.

PS: Since upgrade many months ago everyone is aware the only people who can remove anything from main are the mods/admin you would be very aware of this as it has been discussed in main with you and mods at different times.

My commet was neither directed to you, or about you. The topic here- is increasing reports, let's stay on topic thanks.

if the reports expire, & can be exploited, what reports exactly am i sending them???

if the screenshots require reports to back them up, & aren't being looked into because there are no accompanying reports due to them expiring, then what is even the point of screenshotting anything if screenshots are therein now the only outlet, & can't be truly validated due to lapsed or exploited reports???

how is anything actually being investigated, when reports are the only actual irrefutable trace to the staff viewing the report, that proves that the person reported said / did w.e it was they were reported for as well validates any screenshots that we're taken with the reported, expires???

what happens when the wrong person takes this information that reports expire / can be exploited, & starts fabricating screenshots due to malcontent for another user, manipulating the timestamp to reflect a time frame where no mods were active within' enough time for the report to expire in the process???

i hope everyone realizes the massive flaw in the system & it's procedures that @H.R. PufnStuf has inadvertently made public knowledge πŸ™ŽπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

This is excacerbated by the limitations of features CM puts on the server to save resources.

>see this thread i made July 2023

p.s. nobody gives a shyt because im the one that pointed it out.

This is excacerbated by the limitations of features CM puts on the server to save resources.

>see this thread i made July 2023

p.s. nobody gives a shyt because im the one that pointed it out.
@Chatmaster

We can't even get ignores that last longer than A WEEK (at least in girls chat).

You really think they'll expand reports?

It's nice to have dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.