• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you're just defending him. He's openly said things like this in Singles, where he's banned.

You're trying to dismiss the screenshot because someone didn't use a question mark? Do you think chestnuts are lazy?
if you didn't take that SS then my specific question is'nt for you.

Saying adults (old enough to be the father/grandfather in Loki's case) talking to teens "is not a crime" is you again trying to downplay grooming. It's not a crime but you don't need to tell us that. You could easily say it doesn't violate the rules of the room but any other admin or mod on here would definitely not be cool with it.
tbh some adults r ok and i talk on main 1st but still i see ur point but fr some adults just creep me out by the way they talk to me like calling me hot or summin like that is just cringe

Saying adults (old enough to be the father/grandfather in Loki's case) talking to teens "is not a crime" is you again trying to downplay grooming. It's not a crime but you don't need to tell us that. You could easily say it doesn't violate the rules of the room but any other admin or mod on here would definitely not be cool with it.

Might want to read this again: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/should-we-ban-campy.948964/page-3#post-1298244 issues might actually move towards a resolve if you didnt habitually obfuscate and insert yourself into things that you are not involved in.

You do realize Gen chat has been 13+ for all users, for 20 years?

As long as the chat is clean, and not grooming- it's allowed. Chat on the open main is in full view of the moderation team, Private Pms one certainly could wonder what vastly different ages would have in common.

However- its not a crime to talk to anyone (if no laws are being broken) yet.
I did not mention your chat room. The fact that laws are not being broken yet, so what do you consider child abuse? I have seen a lot of soft grooming in your room but I did not mention your room. Why do you think it is okay for kids to see a little skin or side boob?

Might want to read this again: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/should-we-ban-campy.948964/page-3#post-1298244 issues might actually move towards a resolve if you didnt habitually obfuscate and insert yourself into things that you are not involved in.
@BlackLivesMatter is right there is soft grooming and people straight up asking for kids , so where does it have to go to realize that its child abuse and not safe for them or to get the cops involved with the chat

I have a specific question about this image. It seems apparent that part of the SS/Pm is missing (in the PM as the alleged conversation doesn't flow at all.

The accuser asks "about it" and then Camp answers an unasked question? That looks spliced together or cropped. Why is the relevant part omitted?

View attachment 965439

doesn't flow at all??? *i'm curious what is your opinion on the church, & their position about it*

that's the whole damn question l0l it's really not that difficult to piece together, sherlock...

Q4y7dce.png

jNcTTsW.png

perhaps if u actually posted the full two screen shots & not just a portion of the second one, you would even see how the scroll bar aligns from where the question is asked in the first one, & where it is after campy answers the initial question which is then followed up by this question in the 3rd part of the conversation;

XXERiKA.png

where the hell was all this concern when these screen shots were posted anonymously in a thread months ago???

I did not mention your chat room. The fact that laws are not being broken yet, so what do you consider child abuse? I have seen a lot of soft grooming in your room but I did not mention your room. Why do you think it is okay for kids to see a little skin or side boob?

The entire moderation team is expected to investigate any possible grooming of any kind. But ultimately we deal in proof so we are fair- and get it right.

@BlackLivesMatter is right there is soft grooming and people straight up asking for kids , so where does it have to go to realize that its child abuse and not safe for them or to get the cops involved with the chat
ok imma say this before i gotta go they gotta be careful of witch hunts and i dont mean that as a pun sorry. i mean where ppl just sit saying everybody is a creepy person just for saying hi to a person. i mean i had soft grroming as well when i started chatting at 13 but i learnt quick how to notice it. but not everybody that says hey to me is a creep and it does get totally out of hand sumtimes

doesn't flow at all??? *i'm curious what is your opinion on the church, & their position about it*

that's the whole damn question l0l it's really not that difficult to piece together, sherlock...

Q4y7dce.png

jNcTTsW.png

perhaps if u actually posted the full two screen shots & not just a portion of the second one, you would even see how the scroll bar aligns from where the question is asked in the first one, & where it is after campy answers the initial question which is then followed up by this question in the 3rd part of the conversation;

XXERiKA.png

where the hell was all this concern when these screen shots were posted anonymously in a thread months ago???

My specific question is still unanswered. - why is the part after " about it" missing?

Why does the camp answer an unasked question? And dont expect me to do your work or whoever cobbled these together. The burden of proof is always on the accuser.

ok imma say this before i gotta go they gotta be careful of witch hunts and i dont mean that as a pun sorry. i mean where ppl just sit saying everybody is a creepy person just for saying hi to a person. i mean i had soft grroming as well when i started chatting at 13 but i learnt quick how to notice it. but not everybody that says hey to me is a creep and it does get totally out of hand sumtimes
Not every young person will be as wise as you and make good choices like you do. You can help maybe by pointing out to @H.R. PufnStuf in a dm as to enlighten him because he does not see it.

Not every young person will be as wise as you and make good choices like you do. You can help maybe by pointing out to @H.R. PufnStuf in a dm as to enlighten him because he does not see it.
thats whats worrying me because overall the chat isnt safe for kids 13 not only that there are so many fakes its ridiculous cause i found more fakes then the mods hell missy is a fake and its still on the chat

My specific question is- why is the part after " about it" missing?

Why does the camp answer an unasked question? And dont expect me to do your work or whoever cobbled these together. The burden of proof is always on the accuser.

you just said it is your job, & the job of every moderator to investigate these matters though, but whatever that is neither here nor there, so are you just blind??? lmao

there is nothing missing; after *about it* is where he begins to answer the question... are you expecting more bc the person that had this conversation with camp didn't finish off the sentence with a question mark??

because he does answer that question l0l

*that's a complicated question, but i'll try my best god is first & foremost is very much against abuse of children & is soemthing does is seek their protection*

*what you read about is a perversion of the church, designed by pedophiles to drive them away from god

which is quite literally where the conversation clearlys goes down hill...

there is nothing missing; after *about it* is where he begins to answer the question... are you expecting more bc the person that had this conversation with camp didn't finish off the sentence with a question mark??
No, specifically I noticed camp answer an unasked question. I asked why. What was actually asked appears to be missing- ( which is also strange when considered with the fact the other party is anonymoos) (Issues of punctuation are of minimal importance as the entire topic is missing))

Thank you for reminding me that these exact same SS have been spammed in several threads. Until/unless missing portions or new proof comes to light- In fairness this will be closed per EE rules.

If anyone has an reasonable explanation why portions of the PM body are missing or has the missing context, please send it to my DM here- if circumstances change I will reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.