What Are You Currently Reading?

I have to read the whole book in one sitting. is that weird?
Not weird, everyone prefers to read books in their own way, people might read in one sitting ( example you ), some in weeks, some 1 page a day, some specify a number of pages each day, and some in months ( erm.. ), everyone chooses what comforts them <:

Not weird, everyone prefers to read books in their own way, people might read in one sitting ( example you ), some in weeks, some 1 page a day, some specify a number of pages each day, and some in months ( erm.. ), everyone chooses what comforts them <:
I just wanna know what happens.

I am reading a book that am halfway through I read a page a day so will take me a year hard to read in the dark.

what is the story about you ask - well here is what I got thus far bare with me.

This book was well written had me right off the book club when it lured me in....

• It kept me which most books do not do a pure page turner
  • for some twisted way the author knew my tension span was short
  • the book without revealing the story or plot is packed full of surprises
  • and you will fall in love with the theme of the story
  • I could not find any reviews of the book anywhere not sure why
  • the characters in the pages spring to life and as I read on and on I started believing they were true
  • The overall is this and pay attention please because I am not repeating myself
This book is the best read I have read in such a long time, it is packed full of real world events, so by me reading the book I have a time and place when the story unfolded. I was hurled into the story and felt like I was in the adventure or journey of the theme with the main characters.

Secondly I got a more abundant appreciation for this style of writing and If it ever became a Movie I go see it 32 times.

if you like Suspense, Drama, Action, Dark Romance and if you have ever seen a theatrical show then this book is exactly for you.

Now if you like none fiction of that sort, and are more mundane, or like comedy or a juicy romance, horror, Sci-Fi and thus biographies
then this book is for you too bet you didn't see that coming did you.

If you liked star wars or Indiana jones you will love this book, if you liked the movies of Count Dacula by Bram Stokers, Lord of the rings, Underworld, The Walking Dead, and any related to this you will simply love this story. If when you were growing up and you seen or was told of a mystical enchanted castle and all its contents and a girl lost and upon it by chance while searching for her elderly father called Bell in the story Beauty and the Beast you will love this book as well. Although mainly biggest thing if your looking for a book that will not grow dust that you can read over and over then this book will do that for each time you read it you will find something new and discovered.

The Book Link

I am reading a book that am halfway through I read a page a day so will take me a year hard to read in the dark.

what is the story about you ask - well here is what I got thus far bare with me.

This book was well written had me right off the book club when it lured me in....

• It kept me which most books do not do a pure page turner
  • for some twisted way the author knew my tension span was short
  • the book without revealing the story or plot is packed full of surprises
  • and you will fall in love with the theme of the story
  • I could not find any reviews of the book anywhere not sure why
  • the characters in the pages spring to life and as I read on and on I started believing they were true
  • The overall is this and pay attention please because I am not repeating myself
This book is the best read I have read in such a long time, it is packed full of real world events, so by me reading the book I have a time and place when the story unfolded. I was hurled into the story and felt like I was in the adventure or journey of the theme with the main characters.

Secondly I got a more abundant appreciation for this style of writing and If it ever became a Movie I go see it 32 times.

if you like Suspense, Drama, Action, Dark Romance and if you have ever seen a theatrical show then this book is exactly for you.

Now if you like none fiction of that sort, and are more mundane, or like comedy or a juicy romance, horror, Sci-Fi and thus biographies
then this book is for you too bet you didn't see that coming did you.

If you liked star wars or Indiana jones you will love this book, if you liked the movies of Count Dacula by Bram Stokers, Lord of the rings, Underworld, The Walking Dead, and any related to this you will simply love this story. If when you were growing up and you seen or was told of a mystical enchanted castle and all its contents and a girl lost and upon it by chance while searching for her elderly father called Bell in the story Beauty and the Beast you will love this book as well. Although mainly biggest thing if your looking for a book that will not grow dust that you can read over and over then this book will do that for each time you read it you will find something new and discovered.

The Book Link
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I've been reading some P. G. Wodehouse books, mostly the Jeeves and Wooster ones. A lot of the humour carries through, some of the attitudes are both eye opening and cringe, but on the whole it's interesting to see how the English world worked a hundred years ago.

Please read all the following series my favorite is the Infernal Devices

Anyway I just finished ACOTAR series by Sarah J Mass and am moving on to Throne of Glass series, tho I might jump back into the Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson I'm on Dawnshard, a vastly different series but all fantasy. Not sure yet :rolleyes:

Percy Jackson

Just finished reading Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher ❤ I liked it. 😅

Got a Nicholas Sparks book as my next read, as a recommendation from a friend.. but honestly.. it's been patiently waiting on my desk.. it's just sad and alone.. unread as of yet. 😥

Also reading, as an audiobook, LOTR Book 1. Halfway through so just a good 10 hours left lol.