What lessons did you learn from your past relationships?

Weakest Link Lol GIF by Justin Gammon
Hot Dog Grandma GIF

The biggest lesson I learned (when I was about 25), never limit yourself to one woman (or girl or person from the other sexe).

lol you wish... i won't RP as @Boba Fett, sorry

Nbc Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Lol boba never learned a thing from his numerous failed relationships except the art of stalking.

I bet Poisonette told him very clearly why comes first in her relationships.
I know chicks like her...
They drive a hard bargain when it comes to who is the dominant one and bask in attention in the relationship.
She needs a real man that can make her feel like a protected & loved woman, not some adult boy she can spend all of her energy over, calming his storms and wiping his shiny hairy ass like some mother.
And with good reason, ladies should feel desirable in each relationship... until they don't.:ROFLMAO:

Well, that was short, fck.:coffee:(y)

Last edited:
Lol boba never learned a thing from his numerous failed relationships except the art of stalking.

I bet Poisonette told him very clearly why comes first in her relationships.
I know chicks like her...
They drive a hard bargain when it comes to who is the dominant one and bask in attention in the relationship.
She needs a real man that can make her feel like a protected & loved woman, not some adult boy she can spend all of her energy over, calming his storms and wiping his shiny hairy ass like some mother.
And with good reason, ladies should feel desirable in each relationship... until they don't.:ROFLMAO:

Well, that was short, fck.:coffee:(y)
You are LITERALLY got caught trying to get kids to cam up with you so you can peel your carrot. Youre a pedophile and we don't know why you haven't been banned for ban evading. This is the Epstein effect. Even when @hardcore was taken knows soneones a pedo, he befriends them when an average person would be disgusted and angry by them.

I learned that it's important to understand that sometimes you are the problem (or maybe even just part of it) in the relationship. It's easy to point fingers when a relationship doesn't work but sometimes understanding, accepting, and growing from the fact that you might be the cause of a relationship not working out can be not only a weight off your shoulders but can make your next relationship far more successful.

For me I learned early on that I'm a very emotional, and hot headed person who has a habit of dumping 100% of myself into a person mentally, physically, and emotionally to the point I get burnt out and bored in the relationship. I have since tried my best at removing myself from arguments, venting my emotions in a healthy way, and pacing my emotional and mental cup so I can enjoy the relationship in the long run without it being empty faster than it has to be.

Before I was always in very toxic and argumentative relationships where it felt like everything was always wrong and I felt like I was walking on egg shells but realistically it was because I was a fuse waiting to blow and my previous partners were fed up with not trying to make me upset about simple things I know now we're nothing to be upset about.