What lessons did you learn from your past relationships?

Here’s one: pay attention to what they say about and what they do concerning someone they do not like.

Are they trying to dissolve and resolve conflict with that person or are they still encouraging it? The one will lead to toxicity.

i learned it's not who you know .. it's who you play the trumpet for ...

dizzy GIF

If someone doesn't like you and doesn't want to stay in your life, let them go. Never beg for love. Only weak, self-centered, egoistic, and low self-worth person beg for love and always seek validation.

So, If you are rejected in a relationship or a terrible breakup is happened with your partner, consider it as a benefit in disguise, breakthrough opportunity for self-development and hopefully better future is waiting for you. 🙂

My last relationship definitely taught me that there's lots of mean people in the world and that sometimes it's not all unicorns and rainbows. We were together for almost 4 years and she claimed I was the love of her life and said she wanted to marry me and talked positively about me to other people. We went on a lot of dates and took lots of pictures together and we laughed, seemed like everything was fine. Long story short, June 20th 2021, I was at work and I got a message from her. She said, Jack, can I tell you something and I said what's up babe. She said, I don't have feelings for you anymore and I just wanna be friends. I started freaking out and was like baby you're my whole world please don't. If the cause of you leaving is me I can change. She said, there's nothing to change. She knew I had gone through a mentally abusive relationship, and yet she wanted to stab me in the back. I had known her since I was 16 and she was my absolute best friend. My relationship with her also taught me to not rush things cause I got her an engagement ring in 2020. Not too long ago, she told one of my friends that she's with one of her family friends who's in his 50s and that I'm a creep and that I "made her" have sex which I never did. I never did anything to her and I treated her like a princess the whole time. We don't talk anymore, but I for sure learned some lessons. I also should be careful about what kind of person I get into a relationship with, cause the last thing I want happening is a situation where they stay with me for a little bit and then they end up stabbing me in the back. I need someone that actually wants to be with me

My last relationship definitely taught me that there's lots of mean people in the world and that sometimes it's not all unicorns and rainbows. We were together for almost 4 years and she claimed I was the love of her life and said she wanted to marry me and talked positively about me to other people. We went on a lot of dates and took lots of pictures together and we laughed, seemed like everything was fine. Long story short, June 20th 2021, I was at work and I got a message from her. She said, Jack, can I tell you something and I said what's up babe. She said, I don't have feelings for you anymore and I just wanna be friends. I started freaking out and was like baby you're my whole world please don't. If the cause of you leaving is me I can change. She said, there's nothing to change. She knew I had gone through a mentally abusive relationship, and yet she wanted to stab me in the back. I had known her since I was 16 and she was my absolute best friend. My relationship with her also taught me to not rush things cause I got her an engagement ring in 2020. Not too long ago, she told one of my friends that she's with one of her family friends who's in his 50s and that I'm a creep and that I "made her" have sex which I never did. I never did anything to her and I treated her like a princess the whole time. We don't talk anymore, but I for sure learned some lessons. I also should be careful about what kind of person I get into a relationship with, cause the last thing I want happening is a situation where they stay with me for a little bit and then they end up stabbing me in the back. I need someone that actually wants to be with me
Damn bro, just wow, I'm sending you air 🫂 hugs, I'm sorry about that.

I appreciate it Akrta. It's in my bio, I'm a loving, respectful, caring, outgoing person and I'd never do anything to hurt anyone. I don't get why it's always the good people that end up getting hurt. I'm still very hurt from the whole thing and she even asked one of my other friends if I'm gonna be friends with her and it's like I don't wanna be with someone that straight up stabs me in the back without talking it out with me. She really could've talked it out with me, but she chose to stab me in the back instead. She was actually pretty hard to be with though cause mentally she was a 7 year old even though she was really 25. There were a lot of things that she didn't understand and that I needed to help her with

I appreciate it Akrta. It's in my bio, I'm a loving, respectful, caring, outgoing person and I'd never do anything to hurt anyone. I don't get why it's always the good people that end up getting hurt. I'm still very hurt from the whole thing and she even asked one of my other friends if I'm gonna be friends with her and it's like I don't wanna be with someone that straight up stabs me in the back without talking it out with me. She really could've talked it out with me, but she chose to stab me in the back instead. She was actually pretty hard to be with though cause mentally she was a 7 year old even though she was really 25. There were a lot of things that she didn't understand and that I needed to help her with
I completely understand, and yes you are loving, respectful, caring, outgoing person.
And I don't understand why good people get stabbed in the back either...

If you need me, or someone to talk to I'm always here for you. 🫂🫂

With respect, I would be dubious about being that candid with ‘the internet’.

Side note: the ‘lying’ after you broke up was her only crime. Ending a relationship cause her feelings changed is a darn sight better than being cheated on. It’s also the right thing to do. If she was mentally seven and didn’t ‘understand most things’ idk that a relationship is something to get into as it would never work. Maybe you were influencing her when trying to help her understand things, unknowingly. But one thing I took away from what you said- you talked about how perfect and great you are vs how shitty she is. Some people are humbled by these kinds of experiences… food for thought.