What's your opinion on colored hair?

36Chambers

Do you like to color your hair?

What colours if any .. ?

Do you even like dyed hair at all?

Please do tell .. (;

I feel like it's a person kind of deal I would look odd with colored hair, So blacks fine for me also I think Red hair on women is incredible! But brunettes and blondes can pull it off it's really a how you look/ how your hair is kind of has to blend.

Yes I like dying my hair.
I am about to dye it soon. I cut it too short :(
I dye it light brown, red, blue, green. Depends on the season and my emotions.
I use natural dyes that wont harm myself nor the Earth.

Hehe, I currently have my hair dyed blonde and it went pretty good! A lot of people said to dye your eyebrows too but I ended up not doing that (;

If you do decide to dye your eyebrows, be careful of having it done by a professional. Even they mess up eyebrows. I've seen it happen quite a bit.

If you don't want to run the risk of ruining your eyebrows (temporarily or permanently) there are many other products out there that lighten your eyebrows without having to dye them.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is blond mascara. You just put that on your eyebrows as if you're filling them in.

There's a ton more, like I said, but you just have to do your research! ( :

Ohhh! Mascara, I never thought of it :) Il be sure to try that. Thanks so much for the advice :p

I've always wanted to dye my hair but I've never been brave enough to do it. I love girls with really bright coloured hair especially red.

I really want to dye my hair to a red or purple colour but my school doesn't allow bright coloured hair and nor is my mum too keen on me dying my hair. But I will probably dye my hair when I leave school. But I think bright coloured hair is awesome, except some colours are not that good such as bright green, that's eww in my opinion. But red, purple and jet blue are pretty, in my opinion.

I personally would never dye my hair a color. Maybe a different shade, but never like, red or purple or blue or something. But that doesn't take away from what others do. I say, if you like the color, and you want to dye your hair that color, go for it. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. If you like it, rock it.

I am naturally dark blonde, and don't really like the shade, so I always dye my hair darker. I loooove being a redhead. But most dyes make my hair feel more thick and gross. I have been loving the Henna Dyes lately though, they are natural and less harmful. I might try a Blue/Black next time...

I am naturally dark blonde, and don't really like the shade, so I always dye my hair darker. I loooove being a redhead. But most dyes make my hair feel more thick and gross. I have been loving the Henna Dyes lately though, they are natural and less harmful. I might try a Blue/Black next time...

Be careful if you go back to using regular hair dye, some people develop allergies after using henna dye.

--
I have been dying my hair for about 4 year now, I have no problem with it as it's my own hair. Why should it concern other people? My hair is currently a shade of brown just a bit darker than my natural colour though.

I've dyed my hair a bunch of colors before.
- Red.
- Black.
- Brown.
Right now my hair is almost to the natural shade again. I have never ever used bleach though, that makes your hair NASTY.
But, yeah. My hair is like a redish blonde right now (bright auburn it is called).
I would say dye it, if it looks good on your complexion.
I had black, and I am white, so it looked all right (it also made my eyes brighter, they're blue)
Dark brown looked good on me.
Red looked very good on me.
and blonde looks all right on me I guess.
It all depends.

Oh god I've dyed my hair tons in the past, I love changing it but for the past year [Or more?] I've stuck with my natural golden blonde.

My favourite colour I've been has been a fiery deep red/ginger which I thought looked wonderful, didn't have it for long though. Been contemplating going back to it for the past many months now, but the only reason I won't carry it out is because keeping it that colour is a nightmare.

I've also had (No order):
Blonde with bright red flashes through it.
Blonde and pink.
Blonde with blue tips.
Blonde and Black.
Black.
A very dark blue (Almost black)
Browns *(Numerous different shades over the years from mouse brown to reddish brown to chocolate)
Fiery red / ginger.
White-blonde.
A disgusting orange colour I got from bleaching.

Majority of the colours like blues and pinks and jet blacks I had as a young teenager, the red/ginger was a couple of years ago and most browns I've just normally put in semi-permanent just for the sake of a change which fade out over 6 weeks so I don't need to worry about stripping it out.

But definitely all for it, I am!

I wouldn't mind dying my hair, but honestly my mom would kill me.
I've contemplated on dying half of my hair purple cause I think it looks cool, and I'm a bad bitch.. soo..
But nah.
I don't like hair dye on guys though, makes them look super gay tbh and I'm not into super gay guys.

Yeah. I would never dye my hair.

If you are going to dye your hair, then it should better be a natural color (screw pink, purple, and blue) that improves your appearance.

Colored hair can be nice as long as it's subtle (just my opinion.) I think things like lighter highlights ect can look awesome and whole-head coloring has the potential to come out great. I don't like the extremely bright vibrant colors like pink/green etc.

I like it, I've changed my hair color in the past.
Never any vibrant colors, but I do say looks quite well on some who use those colors.
I've had red, light brown, black, dark brown and thinking of possibly changing my hair color again
sometime soon....

Hehe, I currently have my hair dyed blonde and it went pretty good! A lot of people said to dye your eyebrows too but I ended up not doing that (;
Never ever dye your eyebrows lighter! :O Blonde hair and dark eyebrows is a fantastic combination, one that I rock all the time ;) Darker eyebrows give your face character and definition why would you want to get rid of that?!

Also, Dying your hair is a must IMO. Not necessarily a full block colour, highlights and lowlights are great too. I always feel better after getting my hair done and it seems to look vibrant and shine better with a colour on too :D

I've been blonde for about 4 years now but as a young teen I was always experimenting and varying my look by dying it different colours like some others girls have said. Red, purple, black, white blonde, brown! Woohoo!