What's your opinion on colored hair?

I haven't dyed my hair but I've seen others do it and it's not bad on most. Some people do tend to go overboard and it's just like wtf are you doing? :lol: But yeah, I don't personally have anything against it as long as you don't go color crazy or color blind perhaps. :rolleyes: :lol:

I personally dislike dyed hair, especially on men. However, I also believe in "live and let live"--and it really does me no good to vilify those who dye their hair. I also understand that most women find satisfaction from beautifying themselves (which is perfectly acceptable with me). If done, though, I prefer subtler colors.

The shock and awe of reds, greens, blues, etc., screams of attention seeking--not individualism. (Read Walden).

Depends on the season and if they know what they're doing. I'm a very picky guy with colors and I know my way around the hair dye chart.

My Hair is naturally blonde and i dislike it so i dye it dark brown... at the moment it has bright blue in it though and i like it will prob keep it for awhile -
vxkp6v.jpg

To keep it in good condition i don't save on shampoo and conditioner. But i do dye it myself and its only a semi so it does fade quite a bit.. but that way i don't get damaged hair.

Yes I like my hair colored! I usually use bleach on my hair because my natural hair color is a dark brown and I like the color of the dye I use to look vibrant. I like the colors Purple, Pink, Blue, Red and Green. Currently my hair is Navy Blue.

I don't do it myself but erhmehgerd coloured hair. Me gusta. Only certain colours work, though.

Oh I am definitely okay with colored hair. I've had:

-Highlights
-Honey blonde
-Strawberry blonde
-Bleach blonde (not my favorite)
-Champagne blonde
-Light brown
-Dark brown
-Black
-Black with red streaks
-Dark red (which is what I'm at now)

i colored ma hair really black like all the time
but i wanna try out black and purple soon first ma hair need to grow more
:D

dyed hair?

dyed hair?

Hair goes on and off like a disguise,,, i kind of like dyed hair,,,pink or purple or blue..its fun.... i did dye my red hair black once... when i was a teenager..my dad threw a fit and took me to a beauty shop where they stripped it out of my hair...what a mess.. there;s a lot to be said for wigs too,.,,, although hair dyed black does NOT look good on older women. :hmm::hmm:

the color of my hair is BLACK. and i like it that way.
but my mom keeps on encouraging me to try hair colors.
if i would, id like ash gray :)

My hair is naturally light blonde and I like to dye it brown once in a while! Dark hair brings out my eye colour a lot more than blonde does, and I feel so boring having blonde hair! Keeping up with the dark hair is such a bitch though. The colour fades so quickly and when my blonde roots start to grow in it looks so ridiculous. It's SO noticeable and embarrassing. I am so jealous of brunette women!!!

First time I dyed my hair it was a mahogany colour (2011), then the second time I dyed it hypnotic red (bright red)(2011) and then I tried to dye it a chocolate brown in December 2011 but tint doesn't remove tint so it went a black colour with hints of red/brown.. That finally grew out and now I'm back to natural. Although in December 2012 I did dye the ends of my hair red but I don't usually count that. I say that if you want to dye your hair, why not... Express yourself! Don't worry what others will think, I personally love the bright purples and reds.

As per my opinion, colored hair should be a one fantastic way for getting unique look. Coloring our hair can create a wonderfully dramatic change in our appearance however to sustain the beautiful color requires effort and awareness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coloring my hair damaged it and made me broke. I really liked my strawberry blonde hair, but Imma stick to my naturale color now since I'm poor.

Sometimes though, the hair gets really dry and loses that luster right? I use those once a week treatments everyday and they work out okay. And Dove is pretty magical. In the process of reanimating my hair now. I should take a before and after picture.

I think colored hair is cool! I color my hair a lot. I have bleached it before too. However, I do not like it when brunettes or other dark-haired people get that yellow bleach affect. It looks dumb.