What's your opinion on colored hair?

Do you like to color your hair? Mhm.. maybe

What colours if any .. ? White.. or Ash brown..

Do you even like dyed hair at all? not really. i seriously think it makes the hair dry even with treatments.

If you want colored hair, you need to do it right. At least get it done in the shops by professions. If you have dark hair (like mine), boxed hair dye can only do so much to your hair. Like, I've had to use more than 2 shades of red hair dye in order for it to look like it was actually red, and not just in the sunlight. It's noticeable. And I'm pretty sure my hair will be damaged from dying it so much, so heed my advice and just get it done the right way with going into the shop. :)

My Hair is Black...Dark Brown... But I would never dye it! and if i ever end up dying it, it'd be teal ends xD

I have blonde hair at the moment. LOL i'm asian and i dye my hair XD. So, my hair is blonde i also have some ombre going on, so that's purple/pink/blue. It's just a lot of colors in general haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I love dyed hair! I personally dye my hair a lot and have had a long history with it being different colours. I've started experimenting with different colours a lot more since given the freedom too. Right now, my hair is light purple on the top of my head and pink fuschia is on the bottom. I love my hair and the colours. I've had it black, different shades of brown, different shades of blonde, red, purple, blue and pink. my hair is destroyed but I'm addicted to dying it different colours.

I love coloured hair. I find girls with red hair really attractive. Blue is nice too. That might be just me, but meh. :)

I like to bleach, color and dye my hair. I've done possibly everything in the book. One thing is for sure: Highlights are SO out.

I like colored hair if you know how to treat it. There are people that dye it every other week. Like wtf.

I like colored hair as long as it doesn't look like you've dyed it so many times, your hair doesn't know what color it's suppose to be. I love hair that has multiple colors but broken up to where it looks really nice. (Like top one color and flows into the next which flows into the next all the way down to your tips. What ruins colored hair is when people dye it so much it looks unhealthy and/or it looks like crap.

Coloring my hair

Coloring my hair

I love to color the hair without frying it.(How do I keep it?) Without doing it every six weeks........

Considering my hair is currently blue... Yeah I'm all for creative expression. This came out really really good. Kinda got a tri-tone effect going on. Some lighter blues, some darker blues, then towards the back there's more green so you get a teal color.

I got copper highlights recently and I have tried streaks but I cannot bring myself to colour my hair more than that lol.

I got copper highlights recently and I have tried streaks but I cannot bring myself to colour my hair more than that lol.

Currently mine is in a Mohawk style with maybe a 3" streak starting at the top/front of my head at the forehead then goes back and tapers off at the back. The sides are shaved. All of the long hair is blue! It turned out so amazingly well. There's some lighter shades (like a royal blue), some darker shades (like a midnight blue), then in the back a bit more green mixed in so it has a more teal shade to it.

curly hair is more dry as is, and i don't really wanna add color in hopes not to damage it

if i were to though, indigo would be cool