What's your opinion on colored hair?

Do you like to color your hair? never done it

What colours if any .. ? blonde, maybe dark blue/purple or something at the ends

Do you even like dyed hair at all? I liked billie eilish's blue and gray hair which was dyed
ae12a38756ddf33ec874e36505e7d1b4.png
0b962c9c451829eb60122d717e431904.jpg

Please do tell .. (;

"I changed my hairstyle so many times now, I don't know what I look like." Life During Wartimes ~ Talking Heads

I have colored my hair many different colors as some of you may have seen in the past. It's simply fashion to show your style and fun to experiment with all the different creative looks. If you don't like it, change it. Nothing is permanent.

Do you like to color your hair?

What colours if any .. ?

Do you even like dyed hair at all?

Please do tell .. (;
I have no issues with someone doing this. If it makes them feel good about themselves, why not??
Several of us in the family have two colors of hair, naturally. I told the other two that people pay for what we have naturally. They stopped dying their hair haha

I've dyed my hair a bunch of colors before.
- Red.
- Black.
- Brown.
Right now my hair is almost to the natural shade again. I have never ever used bleach though, that makes your hair NASTY.
But, yeah. My hair is like a redish blonde right now (bright auburn it is called).
I would say dye it, if it looks good on your complexion.
I had black, and I am white, so it looked all right (it also made my eyes brighter, they're blue)
Dark brown looked good on me.
Red looked very good on me.
and blonde looks all right on me I guess.
It all depends.
go back to red baby