WHO should the Female UM be??? πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

Who Should The Female UM Be?????

• Total voters

babydolla

Gold Member
howdy friends,
& fellow angels πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

in light of this most wonderous thread;

which garnered overwhelming votes demanding that we do in fact hire a female UM to change the male dominated positions, & shake up the accompanied bias with the diversity, including more sensibility in how things on the forums are approached, by adding an additional UM & that UM be a female...

i think this would be a healthy improvement, for the more delicate & sensitive subjects that often are addressed & shut down / locked with haste before being entirely deleted.... blah blah blah

most of reasoning as to why needing a female UM has been addressed, & discussed intently in the thread i linked above☝🏼

so in this thread, we vote on a list of well thought candidates of wonderful women who would make wonderful female UM's πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

pls keep in mind that the poll options are limited, the poll will go on for as long as it needs to, anyone that isnt listed that u would like to see as a female UM write them in; & when i eventually request the thread's closure, i'll tally up all the votes including the write ins in case i missed anyone by not being able to fit them in 🌞

vote & discuss babes πŸ’—

howdy friends,
& fellow angels πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

in light of this most wonderous thread;

which garnered overwhelming votes demanding that we do in fact hire a female UM to change the male dominated positions, & shake up the accompanied bias with the diversity, including more sensibility in how things on the forums are approached, by adding an additional UM & that UM be a female...

i think this would be a healthy improvement, for the more delicate & sensitive subjects that often are addressed & shut down / locked with haste before being entirely deleted.... blah blah blah

most of reasoning as to why needing a female UM has been addressed, & discussed intently in the thread i linked above☝🏼

so in this thread, we vote on a list of well thought candidates of wonderful women who would make wonderful female UM's πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

pls keep in mind that the poll options are limited, the poll will go on for as long as it needs to, anyone that isnt listed that u would like to see as a female UM write them in; & when i eventually request the thread's closure, i'll tally up all the votes including the write ins in case i missed anyone by not being able to fit them in 🌞

vote & discuss babes πŸ’—
I voted for myself as that would set the cats amongst the pidgeons lol

We already had a female UM called purplerose and KIM and they were absolute dog ****.

Seems not one cretin here can be professional about anything.

We also need a trans UM for the trans people and a gender neutral one also, dont forget about the non binarys and the so on and so forth.

I voted for myself as that would set the cats amongst the pidgeons lol
We already had a female UM called purplerose and KIM and they were absolute dog ****.

The one who never had a profession, preaching about others needing to be professional.

That's not nice to call others such names ....

Where's Mrs Samantha-Wise on the list?

@H.R. PufnStuf - their discriminating against your ex Samantha-Wise !

DISCRIMINATION!
Who is Samantha wise ? Huh...I m forever losttttπŸ™‡

With all due respect

@Louize I believe the next in line and she will be the perfect one to replace one of the clowns here - that's for sure!

LOUIZE HAS ALL THESE QUALITIES:
1. Drive
2. Resilience
3. Integrity
4. A desire to learn
5. Self awareness
6. Confidence
7. Positivity
8. Realism
9. Creativity
10. Communication skills
11. Listening skills
12. Empathy
13. Decision making
14. Strategic mindset. Winner Mindset like me
15. An eye for talent
16. She has the ability to motivate
17. The ability to delegate in a good way
18. Professional expertise
19. Knows boxing talk but she will never win an argument against me.
20. Overall - Genius

I have my vote for @TheLeigh @Absolut Bitch @babydolla @Amandalorian @Kd.

And definitely love to see @purplerose @Kim Back together!! The real deal duo!

But since purplebutt and kimbutt doesn't want or can't come back, the best candidate will be Louize.

"Heavy hitters on the front line"

If forums are user ran, and the company is not involved, and we have decided we want a female UM, why aren’t we getting one?

The terms of service claim that the company is not involved in the decision making process here. These forums are user based, hence why the website is safe under policies like section 230.

So why don’t we have a female UM?

@Ness_eb,

replay-rematch-challengers-approaching-super-smash-bros-ultimate_feature.jpg