WHO should the Female UM be??? ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ

Who Should The Female UM Be?????

• Total voters
Theyโ€™re not gonna vote. Theyโ€™ve only done a vote once for a staff position and i remember it well because i was part of it and lost. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where's Mrs Samantha-Wise on the list?

@H.R. PufnStuf - their discriminating against your ex Samantha-Wise !

DISCRIMINATION!

good point, plus the trolls have claimed im a 70 yo lez so....
The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

Cuz we don't need one and it's sexist against men, and what about people who are trans and blah blah blah.

That's pretty much how this question ended last time

sexist against men????

u mean sexist against the 3 male UM's we currently has, & the zero females in that same position???

i think the sexism is facing the opposite direction in this case ๐Ÿค”

i'd be open to a trans UM, but i won't respect their pronouns, however they'd make enough of a feminine presence among the male UM's despite one of them being gay ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

sexist against men????

u mean sexist against the 3 male UM's we currently has, & the zero females in that same position???

i think the sexism is facing the opposite direction in this case ๐Ÿค”
Oh, absolutely. 100% agree. Just saying that's how this question went last time, and history tends to repeat itself here

Oh, absolutely. 100% agree. Just saying that's how this question went last time, and history tends to repeat itself here

welp, anyone saying that it would be sexist to has one female UM, among the already male dominated role is a dipshit & should has their posting privileges revoked ASAP; for even spewing something so stupid lmao

howdy friends,
& fellow angels ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

in light of this most wonderous thread;

which garnered overwhelming votes demanding that we do in fact hire a female UM to change the male dominated positions, & shake up the accompanied bias with the diversity, including more sensibility in how things on the forums are approached, by adding an additional UM & that UM be a female...

i think this would be a healthy improvement, for the more delicate & sensitive subjects that often are addressed & shut down / locked with haste before being entirely deleted.... blah blah blah

most of reasoning as to why needing a female UM has been addressed, & discussed intently in the thread i linked aboveโ˜๐Ÿผ

so in this thread, we vote on a list of well thought candidates of wonderful women who would make wonderful female UM's ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

pls keep in mind that the poll options are limited, the poll will go on for as long as it needs to, anyone that isnt listed that u would like to see as a female UM write them in; & when i eventually request the thread's closure, i'll tally up all the votes including the write ins in case i missed anyone by not being able to fit them in ๐ŸŒž

vote & discuss babes ๐Ÿ’—
We have already had a female UM before.