Why is this allowed in General Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wikipedia isn’t a credible source, ever. Anyone can adjust the verbiage on there, so I’d strongly advise to do more research before blurting out incorrect information laced with the potential risk of looking foolish.

If you’ve submitted the information to the Admin of the room by way of the report system or screenshots sent via Forums DM (and they’re unaltered), then action should/would be taken.

Any and all Admin complaints go to @Chatmaster in a DM, if necessary.

im sure youve read/seen. a um/admin claims they themselves are allowed to post wikipedia as credible source links relevant to the subject.

if its good enough for the um. a user should be well inside the rules to also quote it. despite its ability to be accurate.

admin complaints certainly do go to chatmaster. whether they are read, passed off , acted on seems to be the 20 million dollar question. this might be an instance where threads are the only way to alert other admins and then other admins dm cm.

EDIT: post comes off looking like i support camps issue. that is furthest from the truth. post really is pointing out the that statement of quoting wikipedia really is stupid, and the iq level is low if using it helps further cement an opinion.

Last edited:
o dumbass @Mundane , i said at least some of the ss are genuine but the first para he said is not in ss and there is nothing in ss that i said is a crime or anything. The first para claims are not only false but vulgar, which I put in quote . All the pm ss posted are fake. This is the proof that i am not lying coz I am at least acknowledging the real ss too and also that i said nothing wrong and exposing the fake stuff too. Babydolla herself first started talking about this so I replied accordingly.

So what @Soapie said earlier is bs too, coz it is not me who keeps talking about pedophilia but she herself doing it day and night i have posted ss and some of it were reported in system too. My claims are true and only in defence. My records are actually clean. Coz I am not a p-do perv like her.

show me specifically where, & when i has ever had any association with this person,

even if i did, which i didn't; i don't associate myself w/ them now, & if i ever did which i has not then i wasn't aware of them being a sex offender... whoever they are :)

the only pervert i am guilty of associating, & being friendly with is wyld...
conveniently calling him "this person" is a way to mentally distance yourself from your prior association with him. you are engaged in deception. See the following:

1*VGgrXLotEW5rCD2ZfxJ8bQ.jpeg

Of course you knew...you was still in the room and chatting...is just been quoted by noncies... lol.

Screenshot-2.png

the lady doth protestings too much

HR does not have a good name lol he’s hired 3 pedo mods been reprimanded to the point he almost quit (but he will tell you that it was due to “oversights” - despite being warned numerous times)

We are all awaiting proof of his allegations towards ban active also by claiming her behaviour is “suspect”. No evidence given- contradicting his ‘rule’ of “send ss to my dm”.

@Chatmaster time for you to step in and launch his incompetent backside out of here faster than m-Ed’s in McDonalds
Actually, actually, actually. I’m going to be a little sh*t and come to HR’s defence here on some matters (the ones I have involvement in).

The only thing I have found him guilty of is being too soft hearted and giving crazy second chances when they shouldn’t be. Now, I’m not condoning any of the other incompetences you say he’s guilty of, but I find it mostly just be kind heartedness and piss-poor judgment.

Many times it’s lack of concrete evidence to take to CM that makes him hesitate too. We know at best that often proof is as flimsy as Campy’s justifications.

conveniently calling him "this person" is a way to mentally distance yourself from your prior association with him. See the following:

1*VGgrXLotEW5rCD2ZfxJ8bQ.jpeg

Of course you knew...you was still in the room and chatting...is just been quoted by noncies... lol.

Screenshot-2.png

the lady doth protestings too much

giphy.gif

So what @Soapie said earlier is bs too, coz it is not me who keeps talking about babydolla but she herself doing it day and night i have posted ss and some of it were reported in system too. My claims are true and only in defence. My records are actually clean. Coz I am not a p-do perv like her.
...hopefully I'm understanding this right. Babydolla is talking about you being weird, and what you said about the whole "it's not illegal" thing is in defence? As I said, "well it's technically not illegal" is not a good defence, and means nothing with that long rant I posted.

And im not saying either of you ARE a perv... but you really don't make yourself look good with that kind of defence

What I am seeing is a bunch of whining haters lobbying, both because they hate me and also the GC admin. They have no content so they keep bashing with lies and non-sense. Today one user in main room called out babydolla and her friend saying they are exposed and unnecessarily causing drama. Most people know truth it's just the haters whining and trolling.

I have only around 50 people in block list in General room which has 400+ average online ******** at a moment which is almost 4-5 times more than singles room and yet in singles I had sometimes more people blocked than this(even 80+). Coz majority of general room doesn't care about these pervs like babydolla or ban active. So most people are fine with me.

Edit - Also I want to point out singles admin himself had exposed one of their false rumour. These people who still keep attacking me have just no shame and dignity themselves.

Last edited:
Actually, actually, actually. I’m going to be a little sh*t and come to HR’s defence here on some matters (the ones I have involvement in).

The only thing I have found him guilty of is being too soft hearted and giving crazy second chances when they shouldn’t be. Now, I’m not condoning any of the other incompetences you say he’s guilty of, but I find it mostly just be kind heartedness and piss-poor judgment.

Many times it’s lack of concrete evidence to take to CM that makes him hesitate too. We know at best that often proof is as flimsy as Campy’s justifications.
We can all be kind hearted. I won’t deny he’s shortened a ban of mine a few times before now one of which was his and the other 98% probably Apollo.

Back-pedalling after a good deed (such as a certain angry reactor) when they came at you and many others, by letting that go under the radar isn’t right.

I’ve seen mods suspended/fired/ reprimanded for a lot less- such as calling someone a “tranny” which is rather pathetic. Hell the Kids chat admin was complained about for not complying with a users request to use correct pronouns.

And we have this admin allowing this to be said to you- a fellow staff member.

He banned me when I called the difference a certain word but happy for you to be called names like that when you were also under his “duty of care”.

????????

ps: forgot to mention

Dis b the same person who hates rumours/gossip/false allegations/whingers.

~proceeded to start a false allegation/gossip then whined when confronted and couldn’t back it up

happy sunday

We can all be kind hearted. I won’t deny he’s shortened a ban of mine a few times before now one of which was his and the other 98% probably Apollo.

Back-pedalling after a good deed (such as a certain angry reactor) when they came at you and many others, by letting that go under the radar isn’t right.

I’ve seen mods suspended/fired/ reprimanded for a lot less- such as calling someone a “tranny” which is rather pathetic. Hell the Kids chat admin was complained about for not complying with a users request to use correct pronouns.

And we have this admin allowing this to be said to you- a fellow staff member.

He banned me when I called the difference a certain word but happy for you to be called names like that when you were also under his “duty of care”.

????????
To be honest I’ve sat on my hands too long on this one before coming forward, so again I need to defend him on this. HR wasn’t aware he’s talking to me like that (it’s not the first time).

I have sent a PM to him (always with a female mod CC’ed in) with my evidence now. I apologised for my lack of response, perhaps I thought he’d hang himself if given too much rope (euphemism, not a threat of violence).

I apologise whole-heartedly to @babydolla and @ban active for not coming forward sooner to support them.

I’m pretty sure they don’t need an apology I don’t see what you’ve got to apologise for?

Those are logged and can be viewed. There’s absolutely ZERO reason to ignore that. Again if that was said randomly to someone IRL, well I can only think of two outcomes to that really. Depending on who it’s said to, maybe only one..

I’m pretty sure they don’t need an apology I don’t see what you’ve got to apologise for?

Those are logged and can be viewed. There’s absolutely ZERO reason to ignore that. Again if that was said randomly to someone IRL, well I can only think of two outcomes to that really. Depending on who it’s said to, maybe only one..
Yeah. I know, but still I didn’t want them to think they’re alone in this crusade. These roaches are really starting to test the boundaries of what they can and can’t do. Be more on the ball @H.R. PufnStuf

And you’re a damn awesome person @Luka. If I ever need hired goons, I’m coming straight to you.*

IMG-0473.gif

Disclaimer: *this part of my post is satire and not actual soliciting for professional goons

Yeah. I know, but still I didn’t want them to think they’re alone in this crusade. These roaches are really starting to test the boundaries of what they can and can’t do. Be more on the ball @H.R. PufnStuf

And you’re a damn awesome person @Luka. If I ever need hired goons, I’m coming straight to you.*

IMG-0473.gif

Disclaimer: *this part of my post is satire and not actual soliciting for professional goons
I will have my contacts contact your contacts in the Aussie embassy. Philippines bit more difficult as non commonwealth 😆😆😆

I’m glad you have a strong stomach though as most 15yo seeing that said to them can imagine could cause a multitude of thoughts/feelings and I’d guess they’d all be negative. If I can help someone whether it’s on the internet or irl from the likes of these pondlife scum (I will say little as possible because my views tend to be unwelcome 🤣) then my job is being done.

deffo taking up @rapinoes smirking revenge name of vigilante batman. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.