Why is this allowed in General Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahhhhh 9/11 is too full of international terrorist.

its be the still sealed JFK files.

i mean…

@Camp Real is from india internationally terrorizing children using a religion as s clutch to do it…

& the admin that refuses to act, & just brushes it under the rug is canadian…

so if u think about it, we’re basically dealing with al queda… not communists sympathizers…

i mean…

camp is from india internationally terrorizing children using a religion as s clutch…

& the admin that refuses to act, & just brushes it under the rug is canadian…

so if u think about it, we’re basically dealing with al queda… not communists sympathizers…
but but theyve admitted to doing it...

here we have the grassy knoll and authority refusing to look at it from all angles....

I will have my contacts contact your contacts in the Aussie embassy. Philippines bit more difficult as non commonwealth 😆😆😆

I’m glad you have a strong stomach though as most 15yo seeing that said to them can imagine could cause a multitude of thoughts/feelings and I’d guess they’d all be negative. If I can help someone whether it’s on the internet or irl from the likes of these pondlife scum (I will say little as possible because my views tend to be unwelcome 🤣) then my job is being done.

deffo taking up @rapinoes smirking revenge name of vigilante batman. 🥴
Oh 13 year old me would have been curled up in a foetal position, chewing my knuckles.

Not exactly something to be proud of, but this place has made me tough as nails in some respects. I’m still a maniac and would be stimming like holy f*ck in real life society.

o dumbass @Mundane , i said at least some of the ss are genuine but the first para he said is not in ss and there is nothing in ss that i said is a crime or anything. The first para claims are not only false but vulgar, which I put in quote . All the pm ss posted are fake. This is the proof that i am not lying coz I am at least acknowledging the real ss too and also that i said nothing wrong and exposing the fake stuff too. Babydolla herself first started talking about this so I replied accordingly.
First, Babydollas is not sophisticated technical-wise to manufacture a perfectly looking screenshot, and two, your comments which are indisputable make it highly probables that she did not manufacture a perfectly looking screenshot and that in fact the screenshot speaks for itself....the screenshot does not show any signs of manipulationz

if you really wants some type of vindication, hire some type of expert to examine the screenshot and give up a write-up as to its authenticity or submits to a lie detector test and postings the result

As I was telling you b4, my problem is not with the claim that you are a pedophilez. that i can buy. my problemz is with Babydollas association with the self-styled pedophile the Russian Army who she now pretends never having even known and surely would deny having been his chief assistant in a program to remove other pedophiles (his competitors) from General Chat Ave, in order to monopolize pedophiling for the Russian Army.

My other problem is with StinkerGrinchiez using your criminal propensities to exact personal revenge on the "higher-ups" through baseless slanderings ...that's just evilz

Last edited:
Oh 13 year old me would have been curled up in a foetal position, chewing my knuckles.

Not exactly something to be proud of, but this place has made me tough as nails in some respects. I’m still a maniac and would be stimming like holy f*ck in real life society.
No I get you. Some of this **** does make you tough as nails which mentally prepares you for the real world- where many of the shitbags would cower. 😂

Well, I'm no lawyer but I have a basic understanding on how the law works. So saying that pedophilia is not a crime is technically correct. Just being attracted to something or someone, regardless of how sick or creepy it is, in and of itself is not a criminal act. Acting upon those feelings, i.e. actually molesting a minor, IS the crime. Just my .02$

my problemz is with Babydollas association with the self-styled pedophile the Russian Army who she now pretends never having even known and surely would deny having been his chief assistant in a program to remove other pedophiles (his competitors) from General Chat Ave, in order to monopolize pedophiling for the Russian Army.
Hey, I made the grave error of associating with a pedo in KC, not knowing how I was manipulated and sh*t. We all do dumb stuff. We all make mistakes. Maybe, just maybe she’s absolutely mortified by this fact and can’t admit it?

Just saying, no need to use a thread like this to try to shoot holes in her credibility just because she made an error in judgment. Seems a little bit of pot n kettle here anyways. That you’re bringing up something to discredit and hurt her over that may actually be an embarrassment to her.

Think about it. Sorry to seem rude. Welcome to the forums.

Well, I'm no lawyer but I have a basic understanding on how the law works. So saying that pedophilia is not a crime is technically correct. Just being attracted to something or someone, regardless of how sick or creepy it is, in and of itself is not a criminal act. Acting upon those feelings, i.e. actually molesting a minor, IS the crime. Just my .02$
But he is also saying that grown ass men marrying kids is ok because they’re ‘saving them and teaching them to be good Christians’. This is brainwashing, grooming, child exploitation and bordering on child slavery. Making them ‘obedient’. That is in no way good by any sense.

Afterthought: if he really is doing it to protect them, adopt them! Don’t marry them. Protect them as a father, not a husband.

First, Babydollas is not sophisticated technical-wise to manufacture a perfectly looking screenshot, and two, your comments which are indisputable make it highly probables that she did not manufacture a perfectly looking screenshot and that in fact the screenshot speaks for itself....the screenshot does not show any signs of manipulationz

if you really wants some type of vindication, hire some type of expert to examine the screenshot and give up a write-up as to its authenticity or submits to a lie detector test and postings the result

As I was telling you b4, my problem is not with the claim that you are a pedophilez. that i can buy. my problemz is with Babydollas association with the self-styled pedophile the Russian Army who she now pretends never having even known and surely would deny having been his chief assistant in a program to remove other pedophiles (his competitors) from General Chat Ave, in order to monopolize pedophiling for the Russian Army.

My other problem is with StinkerGrinchiez using your criminal propensities to exact personal revenge on the "higher-ups" through baseless slanderings ...that's just evilz
It doesn't take expertise to Photoshop text in ss or clone account and create fake ss, multiple people in the past faced it and today it's easier than ever. Saying these kinds of things show you are just uneducated. Apart from that there has been multiple evidence against that fake ss has been found.

Also your way of writing is pretty creepy. So you can get lost.. I was not giving any importance to you nor did I like or agree a single post of you. The moment I saw you I knew you are a creep. It's fact. And no one cares about you.

But he is also saying that grown ass men marrying kids is ok because they’re ‘saving them and teaching them to be good Christians’. This is brainwashing, grooming, child exploitation and bordering on child slavery. Making them ‘obedient’. That is in no way good by any sense.

Afterthought: if he really is doing it to protect them, adopt them! Don’t marry them. Protect them as a father, not a husband.
I have never said that. Not a single report of such pm in chatave system. And have been found enough evidence against those false claims.

Not a single main chatroom ss too. Not a report.

If he could chat that much why couldn't he report it. Why you and ban active saw it and couldn't report it? Coz I haven't said it both of you are pervs who have thoughts of like that of a pedophile. Period.

By putting those words here only to falsely defame me you are establishing yourself as a **** criminal. I have enough evidence about you. I just could care less about idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never said that. Not a single report of such pm in chatave system. And have been found enough evidence against those false claims.

Not a single main chatroom ss too. Not a report.

If he could chat that much why couldn't he report it. Why you and ban active saw it and couldn't report it? Coz I haven't said it both of you are pervs who have thoughts of like that of a pedophile. Period.

By putting those words here only to falsely defame me you are establishing yourself as a perv criminal. I have enough evidence about you. I just could care less about idiots.
I saw that post and commented on it elsewhere. You said it alright under your Camp Joshua identity. You actually said that it was fine to marry minors and that the marriage should be consummated early to "save" the girl from sin or some such bullshit.

You're a creep alright, one that uses a corruption of religion to try and hide what they actually are. In reality, you're a repugnant little man that preys on young people.

It doesn't take expertise to Photoshop text in ss or clone account and create fake ss, multiple people in the past faced it and today it's easier than ever. Saying these kinds of things show you are just uneducated. Apart from that there has been multiple evidence against that fake ss has been found.

Also your way of writing is pretty creepy. So you can get lost.. I was not giving any importance to you nor did I like or agree a single post of you. The moment I saw you I knew you are a creep. It's fact. And no one cares about you.
So lemme see you manufacture a fake SS from Babydollas telling you in a private message that "I created a fake ss" and post it here

It is time to put up or shut up. If it is that easy you will have it in no time and without any issue. If you fail to then that is just further confirmation of your attempt to spin yourself out of a straightjacket of your own making.

I reviewed the links you posted on your thread to various posts and the "multiple evidence" you are speakingz about was all gibberish!

No wonder you will not submit to a lie detector and neither will Babydollas on her links to the Russian Army

Lol two more brain dead haters came with same non-sense , that even quoting a person's post whose own account is banned and who has to post in a shady way and with trolling.

A cropped piece of image with some text and an internet available photo is not proof or reliable evidence or anything, especially when they couldn't report it despite having so much time and he claimed he planned it, i have shown the same day chat ss which saying nothing like those things rather saying I will date only 19+ women and also in same thread their single ban rumor got exposed too. And more proof in the same thread.

Emileh and rapinoes you two are bunch of clowns and are a shame for chatave staff.
Fuckkk off already, morons.

Lol two more brain dead haters came with same non-sense , that even quoting a person's post whose own account is banned and who has to post in a shady way and with trolling.

A cropped piece of image with some text and an internet available photo is not proof or reliable evidence or anything, especially when they couldn't report it despite having so much time and he claimed he planned it, i have shown the same day chat ss which saying nothing like those things rather saying I will date only 19+ women and also in same thread their single ban rumor got exposed too. And more proof in the same thread.

Emileh and rapinoes you two are bunch of clowns and are a shame for chatave staff.
Fuckkk off already, morons.
Are we? It seems that we aren't the only ones that saw your post attempting to justify paedophilia through perverting religion. You're just attempting to divert attention from yourself by throwing around random false allegations concerning others. Guess what? It isn't working you repugnant little man.

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

I love forums so much.

*** don’t care how anyone feels or what the internet calls it but pedophiles deserve max punishment. To hell with calling it a mental illness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.