Why is this allowed in General Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Chat Avenue should have a blanket policy of removing users who defend or support those who even think that pedophilia is a mental illness that needs understanding and support and is okay as long as it is not acted on.
It messes kids up big time. Also that sentiment is held by those who have had the misfortune of being abused. I think admins that are too soft on this and give second and third chances merely make the problem worse. Chat rooms are havens for those searching for underage prey.

Until the rules are defined, this is still subjective. And once the rules are defined they STILL will not be applied fairly across the board. This is General Chat we are talking about.

This has been dealt with in other threads- more than once. Regurgitating PM SS by a third party user and posting on main (Itself a rules violation), isnt new proof-

Pedophilia is repugnant whether it is a term listed in the DSMV or acted on and covered by the C.C.C. I have spoken to Mr Camp days prior to this thread while investigating this issue- and warned him those kinds of opinions or those relating to marriager were not appropriate for my room- he agreed and is clear on things.

He isnt banned because as Ive said many times a single SS of a conversation lacking context, that wasnt reported first, isnt good enough. The fact im hesitant to ban based on popular opinion, is secondary.

HR does not have a good name lol he’s hired 3 pedo mods been reprimanded to the point he almost quit (but he will tell you that it was due to “oversights” - despite being warned numerous times)

We are all awaiting proof of his allegations towards ban active also by claiming her behaviour is “suspect”. No evidence given- contradicting his ‘rule’ of “send ss to my dm”.

@Chatmaster time for you to step in and launch his incompetent backside out of here faster than m-Ed’s in McDonalds

The credibility of Known Doxxers is aways suspect. Stinkerbelle=banactive= Meme

So is anyone who says a young woman should be shived= but thats another user isnt it. https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threa...the-13th-edition.946583/page-123#post-1252192

edit: OP demanding to see proof why her behaviour is seen as suspect https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/ordinary-thread.947482/page-6#post-1250841

user6420452_5e3ce299dee9.jpg stinker redacted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.