Women: Do you know your place in society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot health care. if he expects a woman to provide those 5-7 children he would also need to provide that ( or yes have repeat buy. fast ship.fits as expected of a job to pay those taxes) what if the woman he deems acceptable cant do that he would then need to provide extra for those procedures.

andddddddddddddd a traditional woman/wife/mother with traditional roles has a 40+ hour a week job, that she can never leave or take a vacation from plus shes more often than not required/asked to also do other work.

youd have to pay me about a 9 figures a year to live at my job, be a babysitter, on call concubine, nurse, maid, instacart shopper, and emotional support being.

Lol.. Oh dear. Joseph doesn't understand history and has proven so. Nor does he understand finances, or actual life responsibilities.

Someone tell me why he thinks he can ask for anything when this man is clearly bringing nothing to the table other than his parents who paid his rent and food?

Actually no! He does have something every traditional woman would value before marriage. His virginity.

Don’t believe in the “women in kitchen role” the jokes are funny but alas.

Everyone should know how to cook, clean and whatever assigned “female tasks” recommended. It’s called dignity, independence and respectable.

And for anyone who does have a male/female partner who does align with one’s said traditions, then be thankful you’re getting a meal.

PS: personal experience -not all women are maternal.

This has been quite the active thread.

I too would like to be educated.
If any women want to start a private conversation.
I am more than happy to listen if there are good points to be made.

I believe the old fashioned women.
As in real biological women before the world went insane.
As for place in society, I am referencing the good days.
That are one again very old fashioned but still traditional.

I hope some women can agree with me on this point,
The main purpose of women is to provide and nurture their children.
Be loyal to a husband and show love to only your husband.

Feminists and feminism is simply an attack on women.
There is a very big reason why men are simply built differently.
Women are born to carry children while men are not.
Men are built to protect and provide.

I shouldn't be villainised for wanting women who knew what their purpose was and what roles they were born and and made to do.

Long story short: Women should go back to acting like the loving women and mothers they were made to be to serve a man who is willing to provide and protect them no matter what. They shouldn't become whores who believe they do not need men. (Aka... the ones who don't know their place in society)
Well you really ARE a charmer aren't you.

There's all the proof of bigotry, misogyny and general all-round trollishnness right there in that quote.

View attachment 962953

Might want to update your bio that was created a month ago since you making statements like this…

…when I made an “assumption” based on you describing yourself as a “gamer” makes you look an even bigger fool than your other comments

I still keep up to date on games.
Although I haven't played them myself for months.

I know almost everything that still goes on and what updates I miss.
I still consider myself a gamer even if I don't get on the platform.

And you have to understand that a woman who works because her husband is unable to provide 100% shouldn't be expected to do 100% at home, nor should she be expected to have 0% input when she's providing 50% if not more (you live with your parents right?) than you yourself are bringing to the table.

If you want a woman to have no voice, to cook dinner, to care for the kids, to clean, and look presentable -- 100% provide, or get over yourself, stop watching Andrew Tate and Pseudo-Alpha videos and learn to value a PARTNER.

Díckhead.

I don't watch podcasts or Andrew tate or any other 'alpha male' stuff.
Please stop making these blind assumptions about me.
Simply because I have standards and want a real woman.

Now, I don't expect a woman to do 100%. Just most of it.
No point being a father of a child if you refuse to father the child.
I also made no insinuation that women shouldn't have a voice.

Look presentable and take care of any future kids we have.
Make food for me at least once a day after I am done working for her.
All of the things you want a man to do is unrealistic as ****.

At the very least, the man should protect and provide by bringing enough income to the house to cover her living expenses and food. That is the minimal that a man should do to have some sort of respect and service from his woman.

BRILLIANT
i try to provide options...the next thing would be to have a service that generates pics with the text you want to post that prevents the users you don't want seeing them from seeing them...so that it's pseudo-bidirectional blocking

A real traditional man provides all for his family, he goes out hunting and gathering. It almost sounds like you want a traditional old fashion relationship except not only does the wife, cook, clean house, pop out babies, she also works.. What are you bringing in the relationship? And for that matter will your mommy be able to let go?

We aren't in the 1800s. A man doesn't go hunting anymore.
Unless it's for actual sport or if you live in the country.

I have made it very clear what I would be providing for when I do have a girlfriend who would like to be traditional and treasure traditional values in and relationship. Providing income, protection and loyalty.

The woman should be loyal to the man and be submissive to the man who willing to protect her, die for her while protecting her and earning money to allow her to live in his life - you are acting like I won't be wanting to give anything in return for her service.

i try to provide options...the next thing would be to have a service that generates pics with the text you want to post that prevents the users you don't want seeing them from seeing them...so that it's pseudo-bidirectional blocking
Hmm, how would that work? Also I will quite enjoy being allowed to block people now lol.

Well you really ARE a charmer aren't you.

There's all the proof of bigotry, misogyny and general all-round trollishnness right there in that quote.

I am a charmer actually.

I like to say I am good at talking to women - I could very much have a relationship right now if I didn't want to perfect myself first. But I do admit the women I currently am speaking to love me but they are not as traditional as I like - they have a history of being not so traditional.

But they are there. I don't see any hatred of women here.
P.S stop using the word bigotry. It's getting old.

Hmm, how would that work? Also I will quite enjoy being allowed to block people now lol.
😅by using a method that most would probably throw down about...and...you can block someone...but they can still see your stuff...so they can still respond to whatever you say

Lol.. Oh dear. Joseph doesn't understand history and has proven so. Nor does he understand finances, or actual life responsibilities.

Someone tell me why he thinks he can ask for anything when this man is clearly bringing nothing to the table other than his parents who paid his rent and food?

Actually no! He does have something every traditional woman would value before marriage. His virginity.

You guys are making so many false claims that it is disturbing.
I pay rent to my mother who's house this is in the name of.

I pay my share of the rent and food. I am not leeching off of her.
And like I have said in many other replies - -I have explained what I am willing to bring to the table if a woman were to be interested.

You guys are making so many false claims that it is disturbing.
I pay rent to my mother who's house this is in the name of.

I pay my share of the rent and food. I am not leeching off of her.
And like I have said in many other replies - -I have explained what I am willing to bring to the table if a woman were to be interested.
Paying your share of the rent and food living with mum = how much?
Remember one thing, a turn off for most women is a man still living with their mom. So you have that going for you.
Also the reason why your views are nothing more than fantasies is though ideal for the 1950s it a whole new world. You throw in a couple of rugrats then things get so much more expensive. In today's world for a family to survive, one of them has got to be making boatloads of money or more often both husband and wife work. The only way it works is for both to share the chores equally and coordinating schedules. Maybe you can become Amish and ride your wife and kiddos on a cart drawn my horses. Good luck.

I am a charmer actually.

I like to say I am good at talking to women - I could very much have a relationship right now if I didn't want to perfect myself first. But I do admit the women I currently am speaking to love me but they are not as traditional as I like - they have a history of being not so traditional.

But they are there. I don't see any hatred of women here.
P.S stop using the word bigotry. It's getting old.
Bigotry is never old when it's used to describe someone like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.