Presidential Candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tax The Rich Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage
season 1 trump GIF by Our Cartoon President
Trump Speeches GIF

Ronald Reagan was awful lol.

excuse me sir,

i just got back from his presidential library, & admittedly i wasn't that knowledgeable about him & frankly IDK why my cousins wanted to go but it was well worth it & i learned a lot...

he was actually a fantastic president, a good man too, at worst he was a mediocre actor...

but my point wasn't his job as president & my point wasn't even sought out to share opinions about him as a president, but america at that time didn't has all the division & bullsh*t thats is seen in america today...

that is wat america today could has learned from america yesterday...

thx u

excuse me sir,

i just got back from his presidential library, & admittedly i wasn't that knowledgeable about him & frankly IDK why my cousins wanted to go but it was well worth it & i learned a lot...

he was actually a fantastic president, a good man too, at worst he was a mediocre actor...

but my point wasn't his job as president & my point wasn't even sought out to share opinions about him as a president, but america at that time didn't has all the division & bullsh*t thats is seen in america today...

that is wat america today could has learned from america yesterday...

thx u
Stop Smoking Crack And Stop Typing You Grammartard ... Seriously .. It's Embarrassing :rolleyes:

Ronald Reagan Had A Bad Case Of "AL Zee Hiemers" ... A Real "Daddy Dementia" He Was ..... And "A Senile Senior" Too

Also A Jelly Bean Addict And Suffered From A Life Long Case Of "Bitchy Wife" Syndrome ..

And Ron Junior Was So Cute In His Leotards And Ballet Slippers As He Pirouetted Around The West Wing ..

The Press Asked Reagan What He Was Gonna Do About The Homeless ..

He Gave Em The Deer In Headlights Look And Drooled A Bit And Then Said ... "What .. Those Bum's ?"

Ronald Reagan Had A Bad Case Of "AL Zee Hiemers" ... A Real "Daddy Dementia" He Was ..... And "A Senile Senior" Too

Also A Jelly Bean Addict And Suffered From A Life Long Case Of "Bitchy Wife" Syndrome ..

And Ron Junior Was So Cute In His Leotards And Ballet Slippers As He Pirouetted Around The West Wing ..

The Press Asked Reagan What He Was Gonna Do About The Homeless ..

He Gave Em The Deer In Headlights Look And Drooled A Bit And Then Said ... "What .. Those Bum's ?"

iโ€™ll start with i luv that you recycled my smoking crack insult when u spam gifs + half the sh*t u say doesnt make any damn senseโ€ฆ

luv that u insult my typing when u *Type Like A Ghetto Mongoloid From 2007 Myspace* & i luv that u couldnโ€™t point out a single thing wrong with reaganโ€™s presidencyโ€ฆ

1. reagan didnt develop dementia until after his presidency

2. if he was so awful, why did he win in two landslide victories against his democratic opponents & why did 3 out of every 5 democrat breach party lines to vote for him twice??? first election he won 42 out of 50 states & his second election he won 49 out of 50, thats bc he was a good man that cared about the country whos policy pulled america out of the gutter of the 70โ€™s & restored national pride after the disaster in vietnam, helped spread world peace & ended the cold warโ€ฆ america was great again under reaganโ€ฆ

3. reagan didnt believe in hand outs & neither should anyone else bc that enables the homeless issue & allows it to get worse rsther than better, maybe they & u as well Cindy should get a fuckinโ€™ JOB LOL

Reagan had the belief, which is unfortunately common among US conservatives, that everyone who isn't a straight white rich person didn't deserve to be happy. That's why he massively lowered taxes for rich people, which is still a big cause of today's wealth discrepancies in the USA.

He massively cut the budget for student aid, which is a big reason college is so expensive today, and he even wanted to defund the department of education entirely.

He fought against unions, causing the rights of workers to be revoked, their wages to go down, and the super rich corporations to become even richer. (More wealth discrepancy).

He COMPLETELY IGNORED the AIDS epidemic that was going on at the time, which one could imagine MIGHT be because of his personal revulsion towards gay people.

His "war on drugs" disproportionately targeted minorities, as minorities tended to get much longer sentences for the same offences.

Basically, he was a terrible person who enacted terrible social and economic policies, the effects of which can still be felt today.

you recycled my smoking crack insult

u *Type Like A Ghetto Mongoloid From 2007 Myspace*

1. reagan didnt develop dementia until after his president

3. reagan didnt believe in hand outs & neither should anyone else bc that enables the homeless issue & allows it to get worse rsther than better, maybe they & u as well Cindy should get a fuckinโ€™ JOB LOL
"Your" ? Smoking Crack Insult ? You Are The Originator Of That ? .. Really .. Huh ... :LOL:

"Ghetto" ? Racist Much ? ... 2007 Was A Good Year ... Myspace ? Vaguely Remember That :rolleyes:

I Have A Job .. Good Paying Too .... Anyhoo You're Boring :rolleyes: ..... And Hurry Up With My Fries Bitch They Better Not Be Stale This Time ..

Or You're Gonna Be A Homeless Crackhead Standing In The Handout Line .....

Just Can't Find Good Help These Days .. :rolleyes:

Too Many Internet Mutants Wandering Around Lost That Have No Concept Of What It Means To "WORK" ..

Just STFU And Get Me My Fries ! ..... Or I"m Gonna Speak To The Manager ..
drive thru mcdonalds GIF by ADWEEK
drive through fast food GIF
drive parking GIF
coning ice cream GIF
Car Driving GIF by ROSALรA
mean my food GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK
hungry burger GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK