Offensive jokes thread

The enjoyment of humor, like music, is a very subjective thing. What some people find funny others might find offensive. The problem arises when “jokes” violate certain moral or societal boundaries. Yes, I realize that’s the whole point of “dark humor”. But you have to question people’s true inner beliefs if they find jokes about the extermination of an entire race, anti-semitism, the death of children, racism, etc as funny. On some level they must be in agreement with these topics.

Comedians are often the ones who push the boundaries of what society thinks is acceptable. They also have the ability to bring to light certain topics that society in general needs to look at. When done appropriately, it can be brilliant. People like Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Chris Rock, to name a few, were masters at this.

Anyway, the forum staff must be ok with this thread because it hasn’t been shut down. Carry on 🤷🏻‍♂️

The enjoyment of humor, like music, is a very subjective thing. What some people find funny others might find offensive. The problem arises when “jokes” violate certain moral or societal boundaries. Yes, I realize that’s the whole point of “dark humor”. But you have to question people’s true inner beliefs if they find jokes about the extermination of an entire race, anti-semitism, the death of children, racism, etc as funny. On some level they must be in agreement with these topics.

Comedians are often the ones who push the boundaries of what society thinks is acceptable. They also have the ability to bring to light certain topics that society in general needs to look at. When done appropriately, it can be brilliant. People like Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Chris Rock, to name a few, were masters at this.

Anyway, the forum staff must be ok with this thread because it hasn’t been shut down. Carry on 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don't get the joke-

It's an offensive jokes thread. People can enjoy dark humor without being racist, psychopathic, etc. If you can't stomach offensive jokes then don't go in the offensive jokes thread.

I understand that and that’s why I’ve stayed out of this thread. Thanks.

When you claim you've stayed out of the thread but yet I see you here right now 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

Jesus walks into an inn, hands the innkeeper three nails, and says

"Can you put me up for the night?"

When you claim you've stayed out of the thread but yet I see you here right now 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Jesus walks into an inn, hands the innkeeper three nails, and says

"Can you put me up for the night?"
Yes, I came back because I was tagged and I wanted to responded to Radiation. Now I came back to respond to you. Hope that clears it up.

And there you are unwanted, unneeded and trying to ruin a perfectly fine thread.

Title says it all you fucking thick twat don’t like it, **** off back to Lisblanc’s colon get a whiff of Admin arse you absolute killjoy.
Nobody asks for your opinion. Stay where you’re not offended you waste of life.

I was at my bank today waiting in a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady, who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated. She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla of yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?" The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations." The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!"

Adam and Eve are wondering wether they are black or white. Eve says why dont you go and ask god. So Adam goes into the garden of eden and shouts out to god are we black or white? A big booming voice bellows out YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE. He immediately goes back to Eve and tells her that they are white. How do you know asks Eve. Because he said you are what you are Adam replied. Why does that mean we are white? asked Eve. Because if we were black he would have said You is what you is.