PRIDE in sexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is they used to be oppressed, they got their rights years ago but it wasn't good enough for them, they now demand special rights
What special rights do they demand?

It went from asking for acceptance to forced compliance. They took it too far.
What is this forced compliance? Edit: compliance with what? What is being forced and who is doing the forcing?

(These are genuine questions so I can try to understand what you’re saying)

And there we have it. Yet another of the stale one’s wankbank threads framed as a debate.

It’s alarming how many images of gay men the OP has.

I’m not surprised that he has no pride in himself, nor should he have.

Next Level Gay GIF
Its alarming how you always result to commenting on my threads with the same retort and insults since never actually add any meaningful opposing argument to my debate.

I dont need to seek acceptance, visibility, or empowerment about my sexuality.
I do not need anyone to affirm anything about me.

My thread was about pride in sexuality.
My opening dialogue did not mention anything about any specific sexuality
YOU chose to quote me and attack the straight sexuality and the children straight people conceive.
YOU are the one framing perspectives as insults

Goes to show how bitter you are of straight people. haha OWNED
Shark Tank Kevin Oleary GIF by ABC Network

What special rights do they demand?

What is this forced compliance? Edit: compliance with what? What is being forced and who is doing the forcing?

(These are genuine questions so I can try to understand what you’re saying)
1. The right to impose their views/ ideology onto others 2. People being punished, vilified, demonized, called names transphobes, bigots, 'hateful ' etc if we disagree 3.

Compelled speech for pronouns 4. Laws introduced for forced pronoun use including in places of work. Fran Itkoff a charity worker with MS multiple sclerosis charity for 60 YEARS recently got fired because she didn't want to use pronouns in an email. As a result of their "diversity and inclusivity" policy

5. All institutions being ideologically captured. 6. Trans people invading womens sports stealing their trophies and prize money. 7. Convicted male criminals "identify" as female being moved to women's prisons 8. "Trans women " being in womens changing areas, crisis centres, sorority houses etc women were not asked, they didn't even acquise it was forced onto them 9. Rainbow flags everywhere

10. Laws being introduced where parents will go to prison if we don't allow our own children to "change gender" or go on puberty blockers 11. The suppression and distortion of language

12. Gay people having special rights in the courts 13. The minority of trans people changing all facets of society to accommodate them and it's detrimental to everyone else

14.Cancel culture people being vilified, demonized, fired and sometimes even arrested for conveying their opinion. its not lgbt people being cancelled because they are in a "marginalised group" the only people who are allowed to be criticises are the people not in the marginaled group I.e straight white males especially christians and it will never be called hate speech

. 15. The rights and feelings of transgender people having precedence over the rights and feelings of everyone else. Etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited 13. Not lgb people it's primarily trans people doing that

Perhaps that's because your threads are never about debate. They're just a vehicle for you to propagate your nasty bigoted views and to try and inflame people into arguing with you.
The whole purpose of a debate is to exchange and understand different views.
ADULTS do this by structuring coherent arguments to these views and promoting critical thinking.
This is how we convey and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of our viewpoints.

Its ironic that the 2 posts youve made in this thread are "bigoted" insults towards me and have nothing to do with the debate.
Now go on and mod kids chat if you have nothing better to do than propagating nasty bigoted views
Dance Girl GIF
The Office Wedding GIF
Dance Girl GIF

Continued - 16. " Trans women" winning awards that are for women, female of the year awards, women's beauty contests, being put into positions of power for roles that are for women. Example "trans women" I.e a man Munroe Bergdoff being appointed as "the champion and spokesperson for women's rights" at the UN United nations.

It's an insult to women. Imagine if it was straight people winning awards that are for gay people or white people winning awards that are for black people. The Liberals would be outraged. I see double standards a lot.

Okay. So…

The subject here is sexuality. Trans isn’t a sexuality but I’ll go through what you’ve said, some of which I’m going to ask for more info on

1. The right to impose their views/ ideology onto others

Can you give me an example of where this has happened? What has happened?

2. People being punished, vilified, demonized, called names transphobes, bigots, 'hateful ' etc if we disagree

It’s not really about disagreement. Some people, including the OP of this thread and you sometimes, seem incapable of simply letting people be and appear to fixate on it. For example, a trans person living their life isn’t doing any harm to you yet you demonise them. There are plenty of others you could focus on - religious extremists/terrorists being one of them, for example

Compelled speech for pronouns 4. Laws introduced for forced pronoun use including in places of work. Fran Itkoff a charity worker with MS multiple sclerosis charity for 60 YEARS recently got fired because she didn't want to use pronouns in an email. As a result of their "diversity and inclusivity" policy
Can you please point me in the direction of the law that forces preferred pronoun use? I checked and I can’t seem to find one anywhere

Incidentally, what you fail to mention about the specific case is that the MS Society admitted their mistake, offered to reinstate the lady, and apologised

5. All institutions being ideologically captured
Can you explain some more about what you mean?
6. Trans people invading womens sports stealing their trophies and prize money.
Using inflammatory language doesn’t help your cause but a discussion needs to be had by those in charge of sporting events on how to manage the issue.

7. Convicted male criminals "identify" as female being moved to women's prisons

You’re referring to the rapist in Scotland which was addressed by the authorities there. Are there any other examples you can give?

8. "Trans women " I.e Men being in womens changing areas, crisis centres, sorority houses etc women were not asked, they didn't even acquise it was forced onto them

I don’t know much about sorority houses as i think they’re American things. As for the rest, can you give examples please?

9. Rainbow flags everywhere
What’s the issue with that? Go to London and the place is full of Union Jacks. Nobody is forcing you to fly a rainbow flag.

10. Laws being introduced where parents will go to prison if we don't allow our own children to "change gender" or go on puberty blockers 11. The suppression and distortion of language
Can you point me to those laws/bills?
(Edited: to correct typo: it was "be", now corrected to "me")
12. Gay people having special rights in the courts

Can you explain what special rights Gay people have in the courts?

13. The minority of trans people changing all facets of society to accommodate them and it's detrimental to everyone else
Can you explain how you reached “the majority” and explain the rest of the statement, with reference to evidence?

Last edited:
Seen JK Rowling was reported to the police for "misgendering" a trans person a few days ago. The narcissism of these people is ridiculous they misgender themselves. "Misgendering" is a self created first world problem it's not happening in muslim, African countries.

Ladies day at the Cheltenham horse racing festival has been renamed "style Wednesday" to be more "gender inclusive" a parent on yo u tub e has "transed" all FOUR of her children.

WPATH world professional association for transgender health. Their emails, files and video calls got leaked it's all online. Truly shocking what they have been doing.

but some better news puberty blockers for children will no longer be allowed in the NHS national health service in the uk.

Also, how does that ^^^ fit with this….

but some better news puberty blockers for children will no longer be allowed in the NHS national health service in the uk.

Do the laws you mention that are going to send people to prison for not allowing their kids to have puberty blockers specify that not only must they allow it but they must also pay for it?

I checked but as I said I couldn’t find any laws. Maybe only GB news knows about them. If you have a link to the law, feel free to drop it on my PM

I know what a debate is. I'm pretty good at debating as you've found in the past. You aren't. Your views are based purely on dogma and immutable for that very reason. The threads you start are intended to propagate your vile bigoted views and promote argument. Any well thought out and reasoned responses are ignored.

Like I said, you're a third rate troll. Now go and attract mould spores yeasted one.
It’s also very very concerning to me how the stale OP wants to own you so much, someone he regards as a child 🚩

I know what a debate is. I'm pretty good at debating as you've found in the past. You aren't. Your views are based purely on dogma and immutable for that very reason. The threads you start are intended to propagate your vile bigoted views and promote argument. Any well thought out and reasoned responses are ignored.

Like I said, you're a third rate troll. Now go and attract mould spores yeasted one.
And here is the person arguing that im inflaming people voluntarily responding with insults

Rule 1 @H.R. PufnStuf

And here is the person arguing that im inflaming people voluntarily responding with insults

Rule 1 @H.R. PufnStuf

The whole purpose of a debate is to exchange and understand different views.
ADULTS do this by structuring coherent arguments to these views and promoting critical thinking.
This is how we convey and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of our viewpoints.

Its ironic that the 2 posts youve made in this thread are "bigoted" insults towards me and have nothing to do with the debate.
Now go on and mod kids chat if you have nothing better to do than propagating nasty bigoted views LOL OWNED
^^ @H.R. PufnStuf , wanting to "OWN" someone it regards as a child

@Inkandtatts 1. One example is the education system. Schools are like gender ideology indoctrination centres now 2. No its not about "letting people be" it's about people being vilified, fired, cancelled and sometimes even arrested if we convey an opinion that they disagree with.

3. There are laws in company's at workplaces, laws in canada and in some cases the CPS criminal prosecution service have got involved when parents don't use their own children's preffered pronouns. You say "laws" they can bypass laws. Example male policeman who identify as female can now strip search females in police custody. It didn't get passed as a law. It's on GB news.

5. Media, education system, tech companies, medical industry etc have been ideologically captured I.e captured by the left. 6.its not "inflammatory language " trans women are men they should never be in womens sports 7. I wasn't just referring to that. It's happening in other countries too especially in america

8. Lol are you joking, everyone knows that trans people are in womens changing areas, even womens r ape crisis centres 9. Do you see any straight pride flags? Equality does not mean one group of people having something another group of people don't have

10. New law in uk the gay conversion therapy law it includes "gender suppression " 11. Gay man punches straight man it's an assault, straight man punches gay man it's classed as a "homophobic assault" a hate crime because the other man is gay the straight man gets the harsher punishment longer jail sentence. The gay man gets more lenient punishment because he is gay I.e different treatment in law based on sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.