PRIDE in sexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what a debate is. I'm pretty good at debating as you've found in the past. You aren't. Your views are based purely on dogma and immutable for that very reason. The threads you start are intended to propagate your vile bigoted views and promote argument. Any well thought out and reasoned responses are ignored.

Like I said, you're a third rate troll. Now go and attract mould spores yeasted one.
Lol remember that time on another thread I said if you had £1 for every time you say to people "bigoted views" "hateful rhetoric " etc you could buy a house. You could probably buy another one" since about a month ago" the amount of times you have done that when people disagree with you. Go and do your homework, climb some trees or something
Comedy Marty GIF by Barstool Sports

1. One example is the education system. Schools are like gender ideology indoctrination centres now
Can you explain this a little more please? The thread is about sexuality but you're talking about gender. What is going on in schools that make them gender ideology indoctrination centres?

There are laws in company's at workplaces, laws in canada and in some cases the CPS criminal prosecution service have got involved when parents don't use their own children's preffered pronouns. You say "laws" they can bypass laws. Example male policeman who identify as female can now strip search females in police custody. It didn't get passed as a law. It's on GB news.
So there are no laws, as you suggested here and it's incredibly difficult to take your points seriously when you say something like this...
4. Laws introduced for forced pronoun use including in places of work.
...and when you're asked about which law, you say this:
It didn't get passed as a law. It's on GB news.

Before anything reaches the CPS, there has to be a police investigation and they have to pass it to the CPS to consider prosecution. Can you give me the specific examples of where the CPS got involved when parent's don't use their own children's preferred pronouns?

Media, education system, tech companies, medical industry etc have been ideologically captured I.e captured by the left.
What does this actually mean though? What does "ideologically captured" mean? What does this capture involve? What is the result of the capture?

8. Lol are you joking, everyone knows that trans people are in womens changing areas, even womens r ape crisis centres
Ahhhh "everyone knows". That's like me saying something ridiculous like "everyone knows that every straight man secretly wants to experience gay sex every morning".

If everyone knows, perhaps you can explain the evidence you had for your previous point.

. Do you see any straight pride flags? Equality does not mean one group of people having something another group of people don't have
No, I've never seen one of those. I'll say to you what I've said to everyone else that's ever raised this. Get off the bloody internet and go make a straight pride flag then! (and when doing so, undermine the arguments advanced by the person that wants to own a child, that created this thread - who, by the way, is in a relationship with his father)

10. New law in uk the gay conversion therapy law it includes "gender suppression "
I'm struggling to understand what this means but could you point me in the direction of this particular new law? Or is it only on GB News, like the "law" you mentioned above?

11. Gay man punches straight man it's an assault, straight man punches gay man it's classed as a "homophobic assault" a hate crime because the other man is gay the straight man gets the harsher punishment longer jail sentence. The gay man gets more lenient punishment because he is gay I.e different treatment in law based on sexuality
hmmm, not quite. If I was to punch you in the face and say "I've just smashed your face in because you're straight", I'd get sentenced in the same way as you would if the role was reversed.

If you can show me the conviction rates and sentencing stats, I'll happily say I'm wrong though.

On about flags being everywhere... you gotta admit some of em have pretty nice colour combinations. Some are absolutely hideous, but the majority are quite pleasant to look at.

(Unless your colour blind... that would suck)

@Inkandtatts you're just going round in circles now. I explained it

Why don't you go back and read what you said and read what I said. Then perhaps you'll see that you explained very little, made sweeping statements, and didn't bother to support any of it with evidence.

If you can't have a coherent discussion and explain your points - and use evidence to support them - you just start looking like a lunatic, and this is why you're called a bigot etc. One of the earlier encounters I had with you, I made statements that you had sexual relations Who is to say that such a statement is any less valid than what you say, when you change what you say (eg. "there is a law"...."actually, no there isn't a law") and/or don't back it up what you're saying?

You shut your mouth!
Don't get pissy with me because you didn't get your daily dose

Last edited by a moderator:
It ain't my fault you're always too busy for me (do not mention my absence)

I think it's time everyone knew anyway.

We were having a several month-long debate fest in my bedroom, debating the pros and cons of taking pride in sexuality, which involved practical exercises as well as oral arguments

I think it's time everyone knew anyway.

We were having a several month-long debate fest in my bedroom, debating the pros and cons of taking pride in sexuality, which involved practical exercises as well as oral arguments
I'd love to say you are a master debater, but in reality I'm just proof we'll all go gay for the right payload.

What special rights do they demand?

What is this forced compliance? Edit: compliance with what? What is being forced and who is doing the forcing?

(These are genuine questions so I can try to understand what you’re saying)

Okay. So…

The subject here is sexuality. Trans isn’t a sexuality but I’ll go through what you’ve said, some of which I’m going to ask for more info on

Can you give me an example of where this has happened? What has happened?

It’s not really about disagreement. Some people, including the OP of this thread and you sometimes, seem incapable of simply letting people be and appear to fixate on it. For example, a trans person living their life isn’t doing any harm to you yet you demonise them. There are plenty of others you could focus on - religious extremists/terrorists being one of them, for example

Can you please point me in the direction of the law that forces preferred pronoun use? I checked and I can’t seem to find one anywhere

Incidentally, what you fail to mention about the specific case is that the MS Society admitted their mistake, offered to reinstate the lady, and apologised

Can you explain some more about what you mean?

Using inflammatory language doesn’t help your cause but a discussion needs to be had by those in charge of sporting events on how to manage the issue.

You’re referring to the rapist in Scotland which was addressed by the authorities there. Are there any other examples you can give?

I don’t know much about sorority houses as i think they’re American things. As for the rest, can you give examples please?

What’s the issue with that? Go to London and the place is full of Union Jacks. Nobody is forcing you to fly a rainbow flag.

Can you point me to those laws/bills?
(Edited: to correct typo: it was "be", now corrected to "me")

Can you explain what special rights Gay people have in the courts?

Can you explain how you reached “the majority” and explain the rest of the statement, with reference to evidence?

Can you explain this a little more please? The thread is about sexuality but you're talking about gender. What is going on in schools that make them gender ideology indoctrination centres?

So there are no laws, as you suggested here and it's incredibly difficult to take your points seriously when you say something like this...

...and when you're asked about which law, you say this:

Before anything reaches the CPS, there has to be a police investigation and they have to pass it to the CPS to consider prosecution. Can you give me the specific examples of where the CPS got involved when parent's don't use their own children's preferred pronouns?

What does this actually mean though? What does "ideologically captured" mean? What does this capture involve? What is the result of the capture?

Ahhhh "everyone knows". That's like me saying something ridiculous like "everyone knows that every straight man secretly wants to experience gay sex every morning".

If everyone knows, perhaps you can explain the evidence you had for your previous point.

No, I've never seen one of those. I'll say to you what I've said to everyone else that's ever raised this. Get off the bloody internet and go make a straight pride flag then! (and when doing so, undermine the arguments advanced by the person that wants to own a child, that created this thread - who, by the way, is in a relationship with his father)

I'm struggling to understand what this means but could you point me in the direction of this particular new law? Or is it only on GB News, like the "law" you mentioned above?

hmmm, not quite. If I was to punch you in the face and say "I've just smashed your face in because you're straight", I'd get sentenced in the same way as you would if the role was reversed.

If you can show me the conviction rates and sentencing stats, I'll happily say I'm wrong though.
This is what a person that is arguing for the sake of arguing looks like. I can already imagine the tone in which he is typing. Asking questions to understand and posing questions as remarks are two different things.

@Tall Man has answered his questions and his counterargument to those answers are more questions.

Notice how this person fails to assert or acknowledge their own position on this debate without making resorting to some backhanded remark. (as was seen earlier when he let his emotions get the best of him and attacked the straight sexuality)

All telltale signs of unhealthy dialogue.

If you can't have a coherent discussion and explain your points - and use evidence to support them - you just start looking like a lunatic, and this is why you're called a bigot etc. One of the earlier encounters I had with you, I made statements that you had sexual relations with a dog because you had a dog as your pfp. Who is to say that such a statement is any less valid than what you say, when you change what you say (eg. "there is a law"...."actually, no there isn't a law") and/or don't back it up what you're saying?

Don't get pissy with me because you didn't get your daily dose
There is no point in referencing sources when you will dismiss and invalidate facts.
This is how an intellectually inept debater and a person with a closed mind thinks.
You are better off trying to talk to a wall than having a discussion with a person like yourself.

and also ink keeps asking more questions because the he's getting response that are just vague statements claiming something is taking place. almost like people just see headlines or quick snippets on twitter so any follow up questions can never actually be answered with anything but more vague statements.

listing a bunch of talking points and calling them facts and saying they're widespread isn't any kind of debating

and also ink keeps asking more questions because the he's getting response that are just vague statements claiming something is taking place. almost like people just see headlines or quick snippets on twitter so any follow up questions can never actually be answered with anything but more vague statements.
Who has labeled anything as fact here? Learn to read.
I said there is no point in referencing sources because this person has a history of dismissing facts. When facts and sources are posted he will not counterargue these facts or reach common ground he will simply refuse to comment on it (ie he gets OWNED)

just go look at the multiple FACTS posted here
and look at his counterarguments to these facts, all insults.

All emileh and ink do in every debate is say youre an agenda pusher and homophobe!
A prime example of people who dont know how to debate.

Who has labeled anything as fact here? Learn to read.
I said there is no point in referencing sources because this person has a history of dismissing facts. When facts and sources are posted he will not counterargue these facts or reach common ground he will simply refuse to comment on it (ie he gets OWNED)

just go look at the multiple FACTS posted here
and look at his counterarguments to these facts, all insults.

All emileh and ink do in every debate is say youre an agenda pusher and homophobe!
A prime example of people who dont know how to debate.
I wonder why that is then? I've tried debating rationally with you and presenting well researched and fact checked points. Guess what your responses always are? That's right. Irrational dogma based anti-trans anti-gay propaganda. Never addressing any debate point directly.

I think I need to point this out again O mouldy yeasted one.

Debate topic is "pride in sexuality" could we please not stray into arguing over issues re Trans

Someone made a comment that gays were given special treatment in court. This video may be an example of that.

Background. Street Preachers in Vancouver west end doing open air re hellfire and annoying local population. 6'-7" gay man and crowd confronts preachers. Melee ensues. 6-7 falls down and breaks leg. Preachers charged with a series of very serious criminal charges- including aggravated assault . Most witness accounts say no blows struck, and 6-7 tried to grab preacher mic which was the wrestling match.

The characterization by police- before charges about the preachers and even before even a hearing of the incident is startling.

Imagine a reversal of roles here- 2 gays demonstrating near a church, parishoners confront them, try to grab the mic and a preacher falls down breaks his leg. Gays charged, disparaged in the press pre hearing.

it relates to topic as actions by 6'-7 " could seen as toxic pride in sexuality/ and or state action could bee seen as improper expressions of pride.

I wonder why that is then? I've tried debating rationally with you and presenting well researched and fact checked points. Guess what your responses always are? That's right. Irrational dogma based anti-trans anti-gay propaganda. Never addressing any debate point directly.

I think I need to point this out again O mouldy yeasted one.
Are you going to reference it like i did ink or is everyone to assume this statement as fact?

Or perhaps you can cite every new member and accuse them of being me like you have been accusing @Tall Man

Quite literally every debate thread ive hosted is full of you and ink throwing insults and trying to derail something you dont agree with. Typical woke tactic.

If you think this information is false then i am open to seeing you reference your "rational, well researched and fact checked" civil dialogue.
Perhaps you can quote yourself.

Are you going to reference it like i did ink or is everyone to assume this statement as fact?

Or perhaps you can cite every new member and accuse them of being me like you have been accusing @Tall Man

Quite literally every debate thread ive hosted is full of you and ink throwing insults and trying to derail something you dont agree with. Typical woke tactic.

If you think this information is false then i am open to seeing you reference your "rational, well researched and fact checked" civil dialogue.
Perhaps you can quote yourself.
I'm not getting drawn in. Have a dig through the various "debate" threads you've started. It's all there for anyone to see.

You won't of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.