Offensive jokes thread

so a married cpl fell on hard times and they came up with her being a " lady of the night " for some extra cash so .... after the first night out she gets home adn , Husband asked , How'd you do and shes like great I made $2,000.50 . He's like wth was the idiot that paid you .50 cents and shes like ALL of them 😂🤣

I was at the park the other day when a mother sat down beside me. After a while, she leaned over and asked, “Which one is yours?”
I looked at her and said, “I haven’t decided yet.”

My boyfriend’s dog died, so I tried to cheer him up by getting him an identical one. But, unfortunately, it just made him more upset.
he screamed at me, “What am I supposed to do with two dead dogs?”

On December 7, 1941, Hitler opened a meeting of the Nazi high command as he often did: with a knock-knock joke.

“Knock-knock,” he said.

“Who’s there?” said Goebbels.

“Tojo,” he said.

“Tojo who?”

“Tojo the Japanese would bomb Pearl Harbor,” Hitler said, roaring with laughter.

After the successful publication of “Mein Kampf,” Hitler immediately started writing a sequel. The new book, “Adolf Hitler’s 1001 Favorite Insults,” instantly became the No. 1 best-seller in Germany and was an invaluable reference work for Nazi after-dinner speakers. A quick perusal of the book reveals that not only was Hitler a Fascist madman bent on world domination; he was also the originator of the “yo mama” joke, as these examples show:

“Yo mama so fat, the Luftwaffe mistook her for London.”

“Yo mama so lazy, she stopped after she invaded Belgium.”

“Yo mama so dirty, she hasn’t taken a bath since the First Reich.”